Chaper Fourteen: Sports Festival

Start from the beginning

"Thank you for your support!" Tanjiro replied with his bright smile, assuming that he knew Kanao.

'Y-You smiled at m-me?!' Kanao though and now cried with happiness. Hagari and the others comforted her and also waved to the 1-A students.

"His smile... he smiled at me!" Kanao exclaimed while wiping her tears.

"I know. And one day soon, each other will meet once again but as friends. Remember, he lost his memories with you before. So act like you didn't know each other but, treat him like you really inspire him a lot." Hagari said.

"Thank you, Hagari!" Kanao said.

"Nii-chan! Hope you lose and I'll win the bet for sure!" Chiki yelled at Zenitsu.

"Shut up, you annoying woman!!" Zenitsu angrily yelled.

"Hey, is that your younger sister, Zenitsu?" Mineta asked.

"Yes, she is. And she is really an annoying one." Zenitsu replied.

'Such a beautiful body and face!' Mineta thought while looking at Chiki.

'What's wrong with the grape-headed student of 1-A?' Chiki thought.

"Next up is the class who won't step down without a fight from 1-A. Let us all welcome the 1-B!" Present Mic announced and the 1-B students have now appeared in the stage of the Sports Coliseum.

"Oh yeah! Let's prove to these 1-A losers that we are more better than them!" Monoma exclaimed while raising his fist.

"Go for it, Monoma!" One audience said to him.

'See? The crowd supports me at all!" Monoma said.

"Monoma, you suck!" Another audience yelled at him.

"What?!" Monoma yelled.

"Not all Monoma, not all." Awase sighed.

"Let's do our best, 1-A!" Kendo said on the 1-A students.

"Yeah. Good luck with your class as well!" Iida replied. The other classes are also introduced by Present Mic and now were gathered in the center stage of the Sports Coliseum

"All right everyone! Let us all welcome the student who will give us a welcome speech from 1-A, Zenitsu Agatsuma!" Present Mic said.

"Zenitsu?!" The 1-A asked.

"M-Me? But why?" Zenitsu asked.

"Maybe they saw you being the cocky guy in our room on the other day." Tanjiro whispered.

"Oh, crap." Zenitsu nervously said and now walked into the upper stage. The R-18 hero Midnight approached Zenitsu and gave him the welcoming honors.

"Any words you wanna say before we start the Sports Festival?" Midnight asked. Zenitsu fixes his hair and his P.E. uniform and now gets near on the microphone.

"Your speech sucks in advance, nii-chan!" Chiki yelled.

"Shut up!!" Zenitsu yelled.

"Okay. My name is Zenitsu Agatsuma, from the class who fought the villains in the USJ back then a few days ago, the 1-A. I am honored to be chosen as the one who will give the opening remarks to us all. I would like to cheer ourselves all at this Sports Festival and not take things in person but to make this event a part of our memories of being a young hero in the making. Thank you very much." Zenitsu replied and the crowd went nuts after hearing the speech.

"What a simple, yet friendly remarks from Zenitsu! Okay, listen up everyone! Our first event for today is the 4-kilometer obstacle race! As you go through the pathway in this race, you will meet various traps and obstacles in this event according to its name. The first part is you will face a horde of huge robots that you encountered in the entrance examinations.