Toru Oikawa - Meeting the family(1)

Character: Female Reader Insert

Plot: Reader brings her boyfriend, Toru Oikawa, home during week break from University. Oikawa hasn't put two and two together of who's she's almost the spitting image of. A certain Karasuno 3rd year isn't happy either when he sees Oikawa walking in with his elder sister holding hands.

Requested: Written and thought by me.

*****************

"Are you sure it's okay for me to meet them? I mean... It's kinda scary..." Toru says as you both walk down the streets of Miyagi Prefecture, "I didn't know you lived in Miyagi Prefecture..."

"Yeah... I always got the train to Aoba Josai, then I moved to our apartment," You tell him, "And it's okay, my mum will not shut up about finding out who you are and my brother and sister are just too excited to find out who I moved for."

"Oh? You're admitting you moved for me?" He smirks.

"Possibly," You giggle.

"You're so weird," Toru chuckles.

"Have you met yourself?" You smile as you turn to your childhood home, "Here we are."

"You seem more nervous than me," He chuckles.

"Shut up," You flick his forehead and walk to the door, opening it and walking inside, "I'm back and I brought the company you asked for," You call out taking off your shoes as Toru steps in after you.

"Y/N!" Your mother calls out and instantly runs to you both, her arms wrapped around you, "Oh you should've have called and I would have ordered you a taxi," She turns to Toru, "You must be the boyfriend..." She smiles.

"Big sister!!" A small orange blur rushes to you and you stumble back into Toru, "I missed you so much! You left me with, big brother he's been so annoying!!"

You step forward and hug your baby sister, "Sorry Natsu, I have a lot of work to do... Will you forgive me?" You ask, "Speaking of your annoying brother, where is he?" 

"Outside like normal, he brought a friend round," Natsu says and looks at Toru, "H-Hello I'm Natsu," She bows a little.

"Toru Oikawa, a pleasure to meet you both," He bows a little, "I guess we're going to see your brother and his friend?"

"Yeah, this should be fun," You smile at him and take his hand, "We'll be right back mum," You say.

"I'll make you both a cup of coffee while you're with your brother," Mum says before walking off with your baby sister following her.

"What's your brother like?" Toru asks as you both walk through your family home to the back door.

"A jumping jack," You say and open the back door, "Oi stupid, your form is off," You call out to the brother, "You'll hurt your back."

"Shut up! You don't know anything!" Your brother points at you and freezes when Toru walks out after you, "O-Oikawa?!"

"Shrimp?!" Toru's eyes wide and looks at you, "He's your brother?!"

"He's your boyfriend?!" Shoyo asks pointing to Toru, "Unbelievable!"

"Damn you both are dumb~" You sing a little and look at Toru, "Seriously, my hair and my eyes along with my last name didn't ring any bells?" You ask with a small smile, "Iwaizumi knew."

"He... You... WHAT?!" Toru questions and gets his phone out, calling his childhood friend, "Iwa-Chan! Did you know Y/N is Shrimps sister?!... You didn't tell me?!... How would I know... They don't look..." He looks back at you and looks between you and Shoyo, "Yeah... They do..."