DT ch. 12

~ Chapter 12 ~

-TORI-

 Alex’s car skidded into the school parking lot as he sped down the back of the parking lot sliding into a space. Good thing I’m used to always driving like this otherwise my puke would be all over the backseat.

“Run!” Alex hollered sprinting out of the car to his history class. I jumped out of the car with Logan and Lexi on my heels. Right as I was about to open the door to first period, the bell rang. I jerked the door open as the ringing ended, my breath uneven. Mrs. Harson was writing something on the board as all four of us rushed into the classroom. She turned around with her eyebrows raised, but didn’t say anything and went right back to writing on the board. I made my way to the back of the room where my seat was. Lexi sat down next to me a second later.

“So are you dating Logan or what?” a platinum blonde chick sitting in front of me demanded. Dang, how obsessive can you get?

“That’s none of your business,” I said.

“Answer my question you skank,” she spit out.

“Excuse me? I think you should take a good look at yourself first before you start calling other people skanks,” Lexi stepped in. I snorted trying to hide my laughter.

“Humph,” Plastic frowned crossing her arms, “you still didn’t answer my question.” No comebacks? I guess Lexi’s just that menacing.

“So what if I say yes?” I asked looking down at her. Her shoulders slumped from my intimidation.

“Well, stay away from him. My friend already claimed him.” Hmmm, at least Plastic is staying loyal to her leader. It must be that barbie glaring at me from the first row.

“Well, he claimed me,” I retorted. Plastic glowered at me, but reluctantly turned back around. What was that all about? 

Mrs. Harson stopped writing and turned around, “Today, class, we’ll be going into the Great War.” Groans came from all around the room. Mrs. Harson looked displeased, but she continued with her lecture. I took out a piece of paper and scribbled a note for Logan. When the teacher wasn’t looking, I tossed it to him and it hit his head. He immediately turned his head in shock, but relaxed when he saw the piece of paper. He’s such a spaz.

I see you have many fans here.

The girls just can’t get enough of me.

Yea, they say they CLAIM you. And they try to threaten me...pu-leez!

What did they say to you?

Nothing really. They just called me a skank and said to stay away from you.

That’s pretty normal for them to say. Just ignore them, they won’t actually do anything to you. They’re all too much of cowards to.

Hmmm how many of these girls are there exactly? And how did they even know we’re DATING, so to speak?

They’re quite creative. Once I saw a videotape recorder on my shelf in my room. Another time I found a camera in my bathroom...who knows what they saw before I spotted it...

I couldn’t help it; I busted out laughing. Mrs. Harson abruptly stopped her lecture and scowled at me, “Is there something you’d like to tell the class, Marissa?” Logan and Alex were the only people who knew my real name. Everyone else still thought I was Marissa and Lexi was Selena.

“O, we just found out that we have some crazy psychos in this class,” Lexi answered for me. She never likes to be left clueless, so she was looking in on my and Logan’s conversation. Barbie and Plastic sent use daggers. Oooo, I’m so scared!

“Please pay attention in class and quiet down back there girls,” she ended.

Five minutes later the bell rang indicating the end of class.

Alex and Logan walked with us out of class. Logan strode next to me, “See you third period.” He quickly pulled me in and kissed my temple before sauntering off. 

I stood there frozen for a second. “Tori, I need to use the bathroom,” Lexi said.

“O, uh, OK,” I responded dumbfounded from Logan’s kiss.

“I’ll see you girls fourth period,” Alex said with a wave as he drifted down a different hallway.

-LEXI-

I grabbed Tori’s elbow and pulled her in front of the bathroom, “OMG! Tori! You didn’t tell me Logan liked you THAT much! Plus, you two look so cute together!” I grinned at her like crazy. 

Tori squirmed under my grip, “I don’t know Lexi, you’re the one that told me not to fall for him remember?”

“Well, that was before we found out about Jackson. Please Tori! We can actually let loose and be ourselves around them. I want to allow someone in out lives for once. They might end up being all we got,” I pleaded with her. Tori smiled at me. She’s smiling?! Does that mean she’ll give it a chance? 

“Are you going to give it a shot?” I asked hopefully.

“I guess so. I mean he is charming and kind and trustworthy and sensitive...” she trailed off, her eyes slightly glazing over. Is that love I feel in the air? I’m the best matchmaker, aren’t I? 

I couldn’t help beaming at her as she walked into the bathroom, “It’ll just be a minute.”

-TORI-

I walked in the bathroom feeling refreshed. I went to the sink to wash my face, but two hands suddenly grabbed my wrists and pulled them backward. Who the hell is this? A stall burst open and out walked Barbie herself. “Look who decided to join us,” she said smugly. 

Another girl with light brown hair followed behind her. She was wearing so much make-up it seemed like she was wearing a mask and couldn’t even move her face. “Woah there Barbie. I didn’t know you were friends with Chiseler and,” I glanced behind me at the girl holding my wrists, “Plastic.”

Barbie stared at me in outrage. “How dare you say that to me! Do you even know who I am?” she screeched, her voice echoing throughout the bathroom.

“A pathetic psycho stalker obsessed with boys? And maybe even girls?” I prompted smiling evilly. Barbie just shrieked and threw a slap at me, but I speedily bent down at the last second so she ended up hitting Plastic in the face.

“Ow!!!!” Plastic screamed letting go of my wrists and rubbing her cheek. I took this distraction as my advantage. I rushed over to Barbie and Chiseler pinching their pressure point on their neck so that they closed their eyes and fell to the ground unconscious. Plastic looked down from them to me in shock. She turned toward the exit to escape the bathroom when the door suddenly burst open hitting her in the head.

Lexi stood behind the door, “Oops, did I just knock out poor little Plastic?” She looked down at her motionless body sprawled out on the floor.

“Perfect timing sis,” I walked over to her and patted her on the back. She looked at me with a smug smile. “You knew she was at the door didn’t you?” I asked, “you didn’t come help me?”

“I knew you could handle them,” she said making me feel better. It was so true though. I laughed, “Let’s just go to class.”

We both looked back behind us in the bathroom one last time before shutting the door closed and strolling off.

****************************************************************************************************

Wanted to make this chapter more about school and the twins’ lives. I think I was talking too much about the mission and getting carried away with it :l Thought I’d make a humorous scene :P As usual....

COMMENT, VOTE, FAN!!! -Stephiee