I brought up the familiar bookmarked site and clicked “upload” to Youtube. I filled in the description, chose a thumbnail and clicked save.

I heard a bark from outside the door and smiled. I still couldn’t believe we had a pug. Technically she was Alfie’s but we both looked after her and lived with her.

I opened the door to my office and Nala came panting in, her little pink tongue hung out the side of her mouth and she looked up at me.

“Let’s go introduce you to Steve!” I patted my thigh and she followed me through the house, her little paws tapping against the laminate floor.

I opened the door to the living room where Alfie and Steve had started the film; Nala ran through my legs and tried to jump up at Alfie.

“Hey little one!” Alfie laughed as he petted Nala.

“Hi.” I replied at his pet name for me.

“If I shout that across the house will you both come running?” Alfie laughed, making Steve crack up too.

I rolled my eyes and lightly slapped his chest as I sat down on the sofa next to him “Don’t even think about it.”

“Have you read Zoe’s book yet?” Alfie asked Steve.

“Mate, I have started it actually.” Steve nodded and gave me a thumbs up.

“Don’t worry about it Steve, Alfie hasn’t even started it yet.” I giggled.

“No! I have!” Alfie protested.

“Sureeee…” I gave him a smug smile.

“Well you haven’t finished your pointlessbook yet!” Alfie accused me.

“Alright, alright…truce?” I held my hand out for him to shake.

“Truce. But we both need to finish each other’s book in time for Christmas.” Alfie suggested.

“Done but I’m gonna win this!” I stuck my tongue out and squinted my eyes at him.

Alfie took this opportunity to give me a sloppy kiss…may I remind you my tongue was out.

“Ew, ew! Alfie!” I shoved him back lightly and wiped my face.

“That’s not what you were saying last night!” Alfie wiggled his eyebrows and Steve cracked up in hysterical laughter, high fiving Alfie.

I couldn’t help but laugh along with them a bit “You’re so lucky I’m not daily vlogging until tomorrow.”

 A/N: (looks away guiltily) So I know it's been several months since I last updated but I REALLY wanted to do Ficmas. Ficmas is something (i think) I created last year where instead of vlogmas I do ficmas and upload a chapter everyday. I'm gonna attempt this again and see if I can do it.

I skipped a large section out so I can base the chapters on Zalfie's christmas vlogs...

Let me know in the comments what you guys think....

Thank you for all your support so far!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ADD TO READING LIST

twitter: @malikgangUK