"Are you even allowed to insult me?" Chaeyoung snarled, Lilith grinned cheekily.
"It's not an insult, it's a fact. And your kingdom is an extra, just reminding you. So you mean nothing to us."
Chaeyoung's face heated up with rage, she suspected that heaven's General only did this to tease her, and boy how she didn't enjoy it at all.

"Anyways, tell me. Chaeyoung. Just one question. Why?" Lilith asked, her voice unexpectedly calm. Chaeyoung looked down and sighed,
"There's just something about Lalisa that makes me uneven, I always hated her. I wanted to get rid of her, so this just seemed like an advantage."
"So you're taking advantage of the rules of heaven, am I right?"
Chaeyoung frowned and looked down again, ruffling her dress.
"You know that's a crime. A crime, Chaeyoung."

The small woman nodded and looked at Lilith who had a blank stare on her face.
"Unless you discard the execution, you'll be killed or be tortured by her."
"Who's her?"
"The queen of Hell. Kim Jennie. I'm sure you two met at that ball. Remember that?" Lilith grinned again, but wider, making her look like a psychopath.
"How do you know about that?..." Chaeyoung shivered and shifted in her seat uncomfortably.

Lilith scattered photos of the ball in front of Chaeyoung. Photos of them kissing and walking into the room together.
"And.." Lilith whispered, pointing at one specific photo.
"No..." Chaeyoung whispered, her hands shaking as she held up the photo. It was the moment when she injected the poison into the queen and controlled her.
"How..." Chaeyoung whispered again, her face flushing red in surprise. 

"You need to be more careful of your surroundings and the laws, you're young and stupid, Chaeyoung. I know your intentions."
Chaeyoung fell quiet and held her head low.
"I know that time, months or possibly years ago when you snuck into the queen of heaven's meeting room and listened her speak to Jennie about the earth and how it was being controlled and how Jennie bribed her with that jewel," Lilith said, scanning the photos in front of her.

"Remember that? How you always admired Jennie, but what you didn't know was that no other person except the queen of heaven and her helper is allowed to enter hell, or talk to any demons."
"And that only brings us to one conclusion, Chaeyoung, or should I say 'Annabelle'?"
Chaeyoung looked at Lilith who wore a mischievous smirk on her face. Lilith stood up and held her hand for Chaeyoung. She took it and later met Lilith's fist as she hit her head on the plaster walls.

She winced in pain and held the back of her head, looking up at Lilith in anguish. Lilith walked up to her and crouched down to her level, holding her head up with her fingers.
"Cancel the operation."
"I can't..." Chaeyoung whispered, looking out of the huge windows that showed crowds of people gathering around something, or someone.
"Why?"
Chaeyoung pointed at the wooden platform outside, a woman being pushed onto it, being kicked and her hands and legs, tied.

"What the hell?!" Lilith shouted, bursting out the room and downstairs, leaving Chaeyoung to bleed on the floor. Chaeyoung crawled to the window and pressed her palm against it, the outline is covered by an almost transparent shadow.
"I didn't know they'd take it seriously..." Chaeyoung whispered with sadness and regret in her tone.

----

Jennie ran up the illuminated stairs and up to heaven, her dress quivering behind her, and being chased by Jisoo and Rosie who constantly shouted 'Stop!' or 'Jennie!' or just 'There's nothing to see!', which made it fairly obvious.

Jennie figured out about Lalisa's execution and immediately ran up to her martyrdom place, where she'd be killed. An ear-splitting, feminine scream came from the gates of heaven, followed by the creaking of heaven's gates opening, revealing Jennie, Jisoo and Rosie. 

Jennie froze in her spot.

Her face blank, and her heart throbbing in pain.

'Jennie..' the person mouthed, their grey eyes turning a deep shade as her blonde hair shifted in the wind.
'Lalisa..' she mouthed back, streams of tears running down her face as Lalisa dropped dead on the ground, the colour draining out of her body.

---

"LISA!"
 Jennie cried in despair at the sight of her lover in such a state, falling on her knees and covering her face with her hands.
 "Lisa..." she muttered. Rosé rubbed circles on Jennie's back, trying to keep her calm.
 "Jennie, please... Don't put yourself like this. It's not healthy." she softly said.
Jennie stood up, looking at Rosé,
 "But-",
 "No, trust me, I have an idea," she smirked, grabbing Jennie's hand.

A love so strong could never be broken, right? Wrong.