The king?

Y/N looked at kenpachi on the ground his zanpakuto gripped tightly turning his knuckles white.

"You sure are stupid" kenpachi said a smile widening across his face. He slowly stood up releasing his own pressure throwing Y/N off balance. "You. King!" In a flurry of footsteps kenpachi was in front of Y/N ready to strike a fatal blow. Striking down in blinding speed Y/N couldn't react in time.

"Enough" a loud clank could be heard as kenpachi's sword collided with none other than the head captains. Y/N looked a little surprised but amused this version of Yamamoto looked a little younger.
"Kenpachi. I hereby place you under arrest" the old mans voice rang with a certain precedence. His words soaked into kenpachi making him realize this battle would be fatal. Slowly kenpachi backed down.
"Good luck young soul." The old man said to Y/N walking away with kenpachi in a bakudo binding

"What the fuck just happened" Y/N said patting himself down rapidly checking for injury. Finding none he scratched his head.

"Huh looks like I'll have to get this spiritual pressure under control...and learn to swing this damn thing" Y/N said admiring his zanpakuto. Turning on a swift heel Y/N made tracks running over to a nearby forest to try some practice.

———————SHORT TIME SKIP————————

Y/N was slicked with sweat the heat getting to him. His robes stuck to his skin in unwanted places. Nevertheless he kept swinging his sword attempting to get use to fighting with it. Somewhat clumsily he kept swinging his sword about. Although his attacks were slow they were powerful as he danced around the clearing pretending to hit air. As he did this one of his strikes sent a ton of pressure through the clearing and sliced up a tree at the edge.

"How the hell" Y/N looked confused

"This seems interesting." A voice familiar to Y/N cut through the clearing near the destroyed tree

"Kisuke?" Y/N called out looking up towards the now approaching figure

"Hmm. That's odd. How do you know me?" Kisuke said looking towards Y/N seemingly attempting to place him in memory
"Nope never met. Who are you?" Kisuke said finally stopping a few feet from Y/N

"Y/N. Y/N L/N"

Kisuke raised an eyebrow and looked up. Drawing his zanpakuto he got into a ready stance
"So. You wanna be a soul reaper? Let's dance"

Y/N looked worried at first but realized that he could use this to learn. Reluctantly he got into a ready stance. Before he could even finish Kisuke rushed Y/N going for a downward strike. Y/N going for a two handed block braced but last second Kisuke switched it up and jumped banging Y/N on the head with the hilt benihime

"That's no good. You've gotta a lot to learn" Kisuke said chuckling

"Oh yeah" Y/N went on the offensive going towards Kisuke slashing and stabbing. All his attacks were easily Dodged or blocked.

"Come on you can do better than that" Kisuke said jumping away from a stab by Y/N

"Just you watch" Y/N went back in the offensive the exhaustion of the day slowly catching up to him. In final Hail Mary Y/N attempted the same slash that cut the tree. Kisuke not expecting the attack only barely dodged away getting the sleeve of his robe slashed.

"Interesting indeed. You can send spiritual pressure in an attack through your sword" Kisuke grinned a little. As Kisuke recovered Y/N fell to the ground in exhaustion. "Oh. Whatever will we do with you" slowly Kisuke approached and picked up Y/N carrying him off to the seireitei.

———————-AT THE SEIREITEI———————

Y/N woke up in a hut that looked similar to jushiro's tea house. Wait this is jushiro's tea house! Y/N sat bolt upright and right where he should be was jushiro.

"Care for some tea" he said with a smile pouring a small cup for Y/N

"Yeah. Uhh. Sure" Y/N slowly moved over grabbing the cup and sipping

"So I hear you want to be a soul reaper" jushiro said sipping his own tea

"What of it"

"Well considering how much power you have. We decided that you can't be simply put in normal classes."

Y/N sneered a little "what's that supposed to mean"

"That means from now on I'll teach you and most likely many other captains will as well. How about" jushiro simply sipped his tea knowing the answer