4:21 am

hyejin quickly let go of the letter when she heard the gunshot. quickly going out of her room going down the stairs , panicking when she heard the gunshot.

then a bloodshot scream making her stop her tracks.

"Wheein ?" hyejin's breath hitched making her go down faster than sonic.

her eyes were filled with tears when she saw wheein on the floor , hugging byulyi tightly while blood running down the side of her head.

"I told you! Call an ambulance! "Wheein shouted to the other people just standing there in shock , witnessing what byulyi just had done to herself.

Someone quickly took out their phone , dialling the ambulance , litterally shouting at them to come quickly saying that byulyi was loosing a lot of blood.

she shooted her forhead. there's no use.

byulyi's gonna die.

hyejin ran to wheein still shock at what happened. trying to calm wheein down , her hands were filled with blood.

"H-hyejin.. " wheein said between her sobs.

"S-she's g-gonna d-die... "Wheein stuttered , trying to cath her breath.

"S-she's loosing tons of b-blood.. she's not gonna make it! "Wheein whined clutching hyejin's jacket.

The ambulance made it quickly putting byulyi inside.

hyejin helped wheein stand up ,

"She's not gonna make it. "