Answers Tyler

"What why? I'm busy right now." Tyler flipped the bacon.

"Well after you're done. I'm sorry Jay. I should've made breakfast before I left." Kelly looked at Jay.

"It's okay mommy! Tyty's making it!" Jay shouted.

"So what do you need to talk about anyway?" Tyler asked.

"I'd rather we talk about it alone." Kelly got the now toasted bread out of the toaster and sat it on a plate.

"Why? Is it something Jay can't know?" Tyler finished cooking the bacon and put the plate on the table.

"I'd rather be 100% sure before anyone knows." Kelly reached for a bacon piece.

"What are you talking about?" Jay asked with a mouthful of food.

"Nothing Jaybug." Tyler rubbed his back.

"Let's go upstairs." Kelly went into Tyler's room with a bag and when Tyler went in, she shut the door.

"So?" Tyler looked at her expectingly.

"Well I don't really know how to say it." Kelly thought out loud.

"Start with telling me what's in the bag." Tyler stated.

"Okay," she opened the bag with held a tiny box which read Clearblue.

"Mom what the hell is that for?" Tyler grabbed the box.

"I want you to take it." She blurted.

"Why?" He looked at her. She didn't respond.

"Oh my god. You think I'm pregnant!" Tyler said confused.

"Well you might be. I just wanna know for sure." Kelly started opening the box.

"I would know if I was pregnant or not. And I'm obviously not!" Tyler whisper-yelled.

"You have the symptoms. Have you and Josh had sex?" She asked.

"Mom!?" Tyler's face scrunched up.

"Answer the question Tyler. I'm not gonna be mad." Kelly scolded.

"Yes. But I'm not pregnant. I'm not taking that test either." Tyler refused.

"Did you use protection?" She pressed on.

He didn't answer.

"Tyler."

"Well, no. But I know I'm not pregnant. So I'm not taking that test." He crossed his arms.

"Fine. You don't have to. But the second you doubt that you're not, take it." Kelly have him a look.

"Alright, alright. Whatever. I will." Tyler surrendered.

"Tyler I'm serious. Whenever you doubt it, even just a little bit, take it." Kelly said quite seriously.

"I will mom. Why are you curious to know?" Tyler questioned.

"I'd like to know if my son is pregnant or not. Wouldn't you?" Kelly crossed her arms.

"Is that the only reason?" Tyler raised his eyebrow.

She sighed and eventually said, "Listen. I know what Josh is," before she could say anything else, Tyler butted in, "What are talking about?"

"Tyler. I'm not stupid. You do a lousy job at covering his scent. And before you ask, no your father doesn't know. And he won't know. Me and you both know what'll happen if he does find out. And you being pregnant with his baby wouldn't help matters." Kelly shook her head.

Tyler stayed silent. Kelly took it as a chance to go on.

"It's dangerous you know? A fairy. A petite one a that, being pregnant with his kind. I don't mean to scare you, but it could be fatal too."

"How so?" Tyler asked worriedly.

"Fairies' bodies are small compared to theirs. Our bodies are made for fairy babies. Theirs are made for their kind. The birth will be hard. That's the most dangerous. If your body can't push it out, c-sections are an option. But I don't know what would happen after that. But it's dangerous. Your body can only handle so much until it gives out." Kelly admitted.

Tyler stayed silent after hearing this information. But he finally responded, "Well I can assure you I'm not pregnant."

"Just be careful, okay? Just in case, don't do stupid stuff." Kelly asked.

"I won't mom. But I'm not so don't worry." Tyler went into the bathroom connected to his bedroom and opened the cabinet. He sat the test in the back and closed it.

"I've always wanted to have grand babies, ya know?" She smiled at him.

"Mom, I'm not pregnant. And I doubt you'll be getting babies from me." Tyler said.

-Time Skip-

A few days later

"Mom, I'm worried." Tyler went out into the back garden. He saw his mom with his cat Zelda.

"About what?" Kelly turned to him with wide eyes.

"Josh." Tyler said flatly. He knew she thought he was worried about something else, proven by what she said next,

"Oh I thought you meant about that thing we discussed. But I'm sure he's fine Tyler. There's no need to worry." She assured him.

"They went to look for his pack because they went missing. Everyone went missing not just a few people. He and Brendon went looking for them. Brendon said that they were gonna take the shortest way possible. And if they did they would've made it there by the next morning." Tyler explained.

"I'm sure that they're still looking then. Where did they go anyway?" Kelly asked.

"Coastal Peaks. Ya know the one with humans in it?" Tyler said.

"Oh." Kelly said with eyes wide.

"What?" Tyler asked worriedly.

"It's nothing. I didn't expect them to go look there." Kelly shook her head.

"Is it okay if I go to Josh's house? I just wanna look." Tyler asked.

"Yeah, but be careful." Kelly told him.

"I will."

———

"There has to be something around here. Anything." Tyler was going through some persons house searching for some sign of...struggle? Just something that would point in the direction they left.

After minutes of nothing, he went went out and into another house.

"Maybe here?" Tyler opened the door. Someone has obviously been here. Someone might still be in here. Tyler wanted answers, but if someone was still here, it could be dangerous.

"Answers Tyler. Stop being scared." Tyler made himself look through the kitchen first.

Nothing.

Living room?

Nothing.

Maybe in the bathroom?

Still nothing.

The only places left were 2 bedrooms.

"Please. Anything." He went into the first bedroom. He searched through the draws and under the bed. Through the desk, but still came out empty handed.

One last room.

He opened the door and was met with a frightened face.

"Hey. Hey what's wrong? What happened to everyone?" Tyler rushes over the the woman.

"He went rouge."

-authors note-
QUESTION!!
how do you guys feel about the name lilith angel?

word count including a/n: 1082

not spellchecked there may be errors!

stay lovely
stay alive
i love you!
-your one and only<3