"(Y/N)!" he shouted as you run but you ignored him.

He run after you but was not able to catch up with you as you reached your house, getting in and locking the door behind you. Unable to stand on your feet you collapsed to the ground behind the door, sobs shaking your whole body.

"(Y/n), please. Open the door." Dean's pleading voice was heard at the other side of the door "Please" he said, voice cracking, and you felt more tears run down your cheeks at hearing the pain in his voice.

A few more sobs escaped your throat and you had to put a hand in front of your mouth to contain yourself.

After what felt an eternity of Dean being outside the door, knocking and pleading for you to open, he stopped. And that because, as he told you, your father arrived. You heard Dean tell him that he just escorted you to your house and was just leaving, and obviously your father believed him. You heard the keys on the door and immediately run upstairs to your room, getting to your bathroom and turning the shower on, so that you father would think you were having a bath and would not question your uncontrollable sobbing and crying.

~~~

Ans that's how it began. 

That night your father did not question your red eyes because he simply did not see them. You told him you were really tired and went early to bed.

The next day you did not go to school and told your father as well as Caroline, who called to check up on you, that you were not feeling alright. But then another day passed. And another. And another and you still had to go to school. You still had to see him.

And although your father seemed to believe you, since you never lied to him, Caroline did not which is why she visited you straight after school that Thursday. And knowing Caroline, and the fact that she would not stop bugging you if you did not tell her what was wrong, you told her everything.

She stared at you, for a while, wide-eyed and mouth agape "You're kidding me right?" she asked, eyebrows raised.

"No, Car, I'm not" you let out a sigh and looked down, hugging your pillow closer to yourself.

"And you just pushed him away?!" she asked and you nodded, slowly.

"Seriously?!" she said and you looked up at her, frowning.

"What do you mean?" you asked.

"What do I mean? (Y/n) really? I mean, look at yourself" she gestured to you "You're a wreck. And all of that just because of your damn guilt. And for what reason, hm?"

"He's my teacher and married" you said in a low voice.

"Screw school and screw his wife!" she said.

"Caroline it's not that simple-" you started but she cut you off.

"No, (y/n), it is!" she said in a firm voice "You've known Dean for a long time and he- he would never do or say something that he does not mean! Damn it (y/n) how can you not see that he is in love with you, how can you not see the way he looks at you when you are not, how can you not realize with how much love and care he speaks to you, especially when he is worried about you. And how can you not realize what a wreck you've become without him, how helpless you are without him, or how your eyes brighten up when you speak with him. How can you not realize how much in love you are with him?! HOW!?" she rambled and took a few deep breaths once she finished.

You looked down at your hands, knowing that what Caroline was saying was completely true and that you wanted more than anything to be with him. But at the same time you were filled with guilt.