So, Boboiboy thought it was a good idea to practice, leaving Petir and Api alone with each other for a certain period of time, hoping those two can put their differences aside and tolerate with each other. 

With help from Tok Aba and Ochobot, he (Tanah) tried to leave them alone in the house. Obviously, that plan failed miserably.

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

Tanah scratched his head, his mind racking for ideas how to stop Petir and Api from their neverending brawls as he watched the said elements helping Tok Aba around the cafe, glaring at each other. He then sighed dejectedly.

"Why with the long face?"

"Tok Aba..."

Tok Aba put a cup of ice chocolate in front of Tanah, before he sat down beside his grandson, and looked at his grandson's counterparts, who were about to clash ,if the lightning sparks and small fire that appeared on their hands indicated anything else. A single glare from Tanah was enough to stop them both. Tok Aba chuckled.

Tok Aba heard Tanah sighed again. He’s been doing it a lot these days apparently.

"Those two...since two weeks ago, they keep on fighting each other, even in missions. I am afraid that one day they might hurt themselves or the others, but I don't know what to do to keep them from fighting."

"I see you can stop them with a single glare, I don't see why you are worried about them."

"Well, they behave much better while I am around, also probably because of you are here too. But when I am not summoned, they cause troubles with their fights. Three days ago, I was banned from joining missions after they blew up a building, Commander Koko Ci asked me to settle their unnecessary brawls or I can't summoned them in missions anymore until this problem is solved. I need them as they are the most capable attackers," said Tanah with eyes casted down.

"So thats why you are the only one who can come home." Tok Aba nodded in understanding. He was quite surprised when Boboiboy suddenly arrived yesterday, alone. 

"Yeah, the others still need to complete the assigned missions. Fang is helping them in my stead right now." 

"Can't Ochobot do anything? Your power came from him after all." Tok Aba looked at the said yellow power sphere who was cleaning some cups behind the counter. Today was a slow day, probably has anything to do with the two scowling elemental powers in front of his cafe. 

Tanah shook his head, "Ochobot already scanned the watched and he didn't find anything wrong with it. He suspected that the fights between Petir and Api has something to do with my emotions, but I don't feel anything weird."

Tok Aba and Tanah went silent, with Tanah occasionally glaring at Api and Petir to stop them from starting a fight.

"Well, they are both you, right?"

"I know that, and I am sure they know that too. It’s just...why do they keep on fighting like that?"

"Well, even when they fight each other, I am sure they can work together when needed, right?"

"Um..."  

"Tell me, did any of your missions fail because of those two?"

"Well, no..."Tanah hated to admit but despite the fight, Petir and Api did get the job done.

Tok Aba patted Tanah's back softly. "You are my grandson, all of you. No matter how different your personality between each of you, you’re still Boboiboy, and can make the right decision in the right time. I believe in you."