Diego {Master} 3 *TW*

Start from the beginning

   "Oh cool, alright. I'll let them know."

"You're the best :)"

You wondered how Diego would feel about that. You just couldn't stand the thought of potentially hurting your friend, so it was necessary. Surely he would understand.

6:00 came and you got dressed up for dinner, packing your things in a black backpack and stashing it in your car. You meet Jodie and her parents at a nice restaurant downtown. They greeted you with hugs and small talk. You really enjoyed yourself.

7:50 came much sooner than you thought it would. You thanked Jodie for coming out with you and explained you had a date. After some teasing, they finally let you go and went back home. You fidgeted the entire drive to the church, biting your lip and tapping your fingers on the wheel. You pulled over and rested your head on the wheel, hoping for a moment of clarity. You had helped the people you loved out of harm's way so it was okay. It wasn't even guaranteed that something bad was going to happen. This was like a prank some stupid teenagers would pull.

You parked in the very back of the lot and stuffed your things into a nice purse. You walked inside and smiled at the greeters.

"It's been a while (Y/N)! We're happy to see you back."

"It's great to be back! Actually, I had a question. I need to talk to Brother Lewis after mass, could you direct me to the administrative office?"

"Of course. It's right down this hallway, third door on the left."

"Thank you." You walked into the congregation and sat near the back, waiting impatiently for mass to begin. You felt Diego beside you, his presence gave you strength.

"Gross," he whispered in your ear. You laughed to yourself. About halfway through, you excused yourself to the bathroom and made your way down to the office. Luckily, it was completely empty. You sat down behind a large computer when you realized you had no idea how to disarm the building. Diego must have sensed your lapse in confidence. He appeared over your shoulder and placed a warm hand on your arm. He led you through the files to a surprisingly simple interface that connected to the security and alarms in the building. You disarmed them easily enough and thanked him. He was gone when you stood up from behind the desk. You snuck through the empty halls to every door, locking them tight and prying off the knobs until only one was left. You closed the door behind you and let out a long sigh. Time to secure the outside. You were just thankful you hadn't had to use the gun.

When the building was completely locked in, you returned to your car. You tossed everything in the back seat and took a moment to lean against the door. You felt an arm wrap around your waist and hot breath on your neck.

"I have a reward for you when you get home," a voice whispered. It sent chills down your spine. You quickly collected yourself and got back on the road. The drive seemed a lot longer now that you had something to look forward to.

When you got home you didn't see Diego in the main room, maybe he was waiting to be summoned. You tossed your keys down on the table and prepared a fresh cup of black coffee, placing it in his altar. You went to your room to change but stopped dead in your tracks. Laying on your bed was none other than your master. He leaned back on the pillows, minimally dressed and wearing a sly expression.

"You did well today," he purred. You nodded and cautiously stepped closer to the bed. You heard your TV hum behind you, he must've gotten bored waiting for you. He beckoned you closer as you sat on the edge of the bed. He sat up and wrapped his arms around you, slipping a hand up under your shirt.

"Master Brando-" He shushed you with a long kiss.

"You've worked so hard." He pulled you into his lap. You wrapped your legs around his waist and tangled your hand in the hair at the nape of his neck. He kissed you once more, his lips warm and soft. He parted your lips with his tongue, which you gladly accepted. You kissed him until you ran out of breath. You pulled away, lungs aching. He simply gazed down at you with a satisfied smile. You looked deep into his eyes but something caught your attention. The reflection of your TV shone bright orange, followed by what you could assume was a breaking news report. You glanced behind you at the red headline.

"30 Dead in Tragic Church Fire"

You gasped when Diego nipped at your neck. He turned your head to face him and pushed you back into the bed. He pulled your shirt off and tossed it aside. You twined your fingers in his soft hair as he kissed across your chest and down your stomach. You lost yourself in his touch. 

"But Jade, this is the third part of your Diego AU :/ when will we get more regular content?" you may ask. Lmao idk but for now enjoy some arson and a makeout sesh :))

~Jade