Wamuu & Santana {Stealth}

Did anyone request some more Pillarmen? No? Have some anyways 

You snuck through the dark corridor into an even darker room, pausing a moment to let your eyes adjust to the lack of light. You smiled when you saw a figure in the bed in the corner of the room. You tiptoed across the floor, taking care to not step on anything. The cold stone hurt your feet but it was easiest to sneak around barefoot. 

You had to suppress a laugh when you saw a mop of orange hair splayed across the pillow. At least you knew Santana was still in bed. A foot or so away from him was another lump in the blankets. Sweet. You could tell that both of them were still asleep from the steady rise and fall of the blankets. Now you just had to think of a way to sneak in there with them. 

You used to sleep with Wham and Santana all the time, but Kars had forbidden it once you started to get older. You had grown up with the two, the three of you were the ultimate squad. He couldn't expect you Not to sleep together. 

You crept over to Wham's side of the low bed and softly poked his cheek. You had to admit, his sleeping face was pretty cute. Well, his face was cute anyways. 

"Wamuu," you whispered. He gave you a sleepy smile and placed a hand on your head. 

"(Y/N)."

"Pull me up there." He sighed and pulled down the blankets before wrapping an arm around you and just about flipping you onto the bed. You landed with a soft "oof" and Santana mumbled something from behind you. You couldn't help but laugh a little. 

"(Y/N)?" You heard Santana's quiet voice. 

"Yep," you answered softly. He rolled over and wrapped an arm around you, nuzzling into your hair. Wamuu pulled the blankets over the three of you and gave you a quick kiss on the forehead. 

"You better be gone before Kars comes to wake us."

"I was never here." You smiled and hugged Wamuu. You eventually fell asleep in their arms, the only place you ever felt truly content. 

A/N: Guess who's back with more pillarmen?! I'm sorry guys I'm Really trying with those requests but my hands will only type pillar fluff :/ Maybe Wham and Santana can help me

~Jade