Sean pushes him closer to me, our bodies touching as I'm held to the wall as he looks at me with dead, dull eyes.

He grazes his hand against mine, my last sign of his humanity as Sean puts the gun next to my head.

"The clock is ticking, Kingy." Sean says as he looks at his imaginary watch.

Kingston takes a deep breath, "Beginning of this school year Halo told me that she would give me three million if I killed you. It was all of your mom's money she stole and some of her rich daddy's." Kingston's voice says. But it's not the normal voice I know, it's not warm like a billion suns. It's cold, and monotone as he looks at me with those dead baby blue eyes.

My face slowly drifts to his black button up shirt, not being able to look at him anymore.

"Now tell her why her mom left, Kingston."

Kingston doesn't move a muscle.

"NOW!" He demands and I flinch, Kingston's hand still grazing mine as the gun is held to my head. But I push my hand as close to the wall as possible as to not feel him.

"When Halo saw me she wanted it done soon. She told me she was staying here for a day more and then she was gone. I needed it done by the end of the year. My dad said they chose me for this reason... I could make you fall in love with me quick enough to make you comfortable with me and then... pull the trigger." He's emotionless as I gag, immediately throwing up all the food that was left in my system onto Kingston's shoes.

He doesn't care. He doesn't flinch.

I gag over and over, dry heaving as my brain flies threw different thoughts.

God he hates me huh....

He loves Melanie.

I- he- I- he was gonna kill me!

I was gonna be dead...!

Tears drop from my eyes as Sean sighs, "Ah what a love story, let's go into a new topic I've had enough of that. Oooh, maybe tell her about who you slept with throughout the year even though you loved her. How about who you slept with... day before yesterday?"

"How do you fucking know!?" Kingston screams, his eyes finally looking away from mine and towards his dad.

I move my hands as close as possible to the wall, I didn't want him to touch me.

"Shh!!! I'm trying to watch her reactions!" Sean says and Kingston scoffs as he looks back at me, his arms wrapping in front of his chest as I keep my heavy breathing under control.

I don't... I don't know what to do anymore.

"I slept with Madeline, my step sister, until winter break, then I knew how horrible she really was. I slept with a bunch of popular girls throughout the beginning and middle of second semester. Including Georgia, Missy, Marmalade, Anika, Anna, Ava, Lola, and Brenna. I stopped sleeping with people for the second part of the semester before spring break. And the day before yesterday I..." he pauses and Sean growls, "keep going."

"Please don't make me." Kingston says, tears in his eyes as he looks at the ground, his voice full of pain.

Sean grabs the back of Kingston's hair and pulls him up to look at me, "I said DO WHAT I TAUGHT YOU."

"You said you would never do this to me." Kingston says and I see a pang of emotion in Sean's eyes, "That's before you left your own blood for a girl."

"I didn't kill you-" Kingston exclaims before getting cut off by his dad.

"TELL HER OR SHES DEAD. ILL GET THE MONEY!"

"fuck you..." Kingston mumbles as Sean takes the safety off the gun and Kingston straightens up.

"I slept with Melanie." He says, his voice empty.

Sean chuckles in the background as my entire body goes stiff. "You... you what?" I mumble with tears in my eyes as he tries to grab my hands but I scream, "Get off of me! Was I just a horny mess up Kingston?" I ask and he screams, "God no! No no, you are my everything!"

"Really? Tell me when assassin turned into boyfriend Kingston? Tell me why when you 'loved me since sixth grade' you fucked everybody in the school and plotted to kill me? You were going to MURDER me, Kingston! What the actual fuck is wrong with you to think that I would love you once I knew that! And to tell me you slept with Melanie!-"

"I thought I lost you! You were out and I didn't know what you were doing, and my mind kept saying over and over to go back to what I used to do and just be a fuck boy. Even if I stopped for you earlier. I promise my heart wasn't telling me that! But my mind kept telling me over and over again.... fuck the hot girl in front of you..." Kingston growls out, and I feel a note slip through his hand and into mine.

My nose twitches as I wipe the throw up in my mouth on the front of Kingston's shirt.

I look up at him and sigh.

"I get it! I'm not hot! I'm not pretty and sure as hell am I a fucking bitch sometimes... but to tell me straight to my face that you fucked my best friend because you wanted to? Then To tell me you risked everything for me?! I thought you were a good person but fuck my imagination ran wild with this one, huh? You're the opposite! I realize now that you never loved me! The first day you met Melanie you told me how hot she was and how you were gonna go get some... fuck I should've believed you instead of falling in love huh?

His nose twitches in anger, "Fuck off, Summer. Stop making it all about you! I have a side to this you know?! I risked my family, my friends, my reputation, my business, my everything for you! I don't even know why I fucking did it too. If I would've just killed you I'd be happy. I would have a beautiful redhead named Melanie with a perfect body instead of a dull brunette with no personality and scars."

I don't have anything to say... I don't have a comeback because I'm not even mad anymore.

I'm hurt.

"You told me you'd never cuss at me, Kingston." Is all I can muster out, but he smirks just as evilly as his dad, "I also told you I loved you, do you still believe me, Darling?

I slowly turn to Sean, the gun pointing straight in between my eyes.

"Shoot." Is all I say, Kingston's breath hitches as he grabs any hand instinctively. I throw his down but he keeps trying to grab onto me.

"What?" Sean questions and I look him straight in the eyes. "We all made it clear, I don't matter. If I was gone then you would get the money, King would get Mel, and id get what I want... to be dead."

"Oh I love that. But why do you still want things for him?"

"Cause when I'm dead I won't feel angry at him.." I say and Sean smirks.

He puts his finger on the trigger as I look him dead in the eyes.

"No, fuck wait!" Kingston says and I push my head onto the barrel.

"SHOOT"

"BABY!"

Then I hear a boom.