Chapter 3

Betty and Archie left in his dads red truck which is now his since he died.

"How how are you feeling? You know about like..having Jughead back and everything.." Archie asked.

"Great! It was awful having to pretend my boyfriend was dead" Archie cringed at the word boyfriend.

"Yeah, I didn't like pretending my friend was dead either" Archie sighed.

When they went up to Archies room, Betty got her math textbook and notebook out and got Archies out of his backpack.

Archie was downstairs but came back up with snacks.

"Ok I think I'm starting to understand this.." Archie smiled at Betty who was right next to him.

"That's great Archie. Try the last problem alone" Betty smiled.

"So..um..it's weird. Cheryl came up to me yesterday saying that I must have a crush on you" Archie laughed.

Betty giggles too, "She's crazy. She told me the same thing. I mean it was just a kiss. It wasn't a big deal. Both of us-" suddenly Archies lips here on Bettys.

Betty stopped the kiss quickly but couldn't say anything. She leaned back in and kissed him this time.

After 20 second she finally realized what was happening. She pulled away. "Oh my god. Archie what did we just do."

"Didn't you say a kiss wasn't a big deal?" Archie grinned.

"I'm with Jughead. And you're with Veronica. This is wrong." Betty started pulling her stuff together.

"Betty can we talk at least. We kissed." Archie said.

"Later Archie I cant right now." Betty left with her backpack.

She went up to her room after saying hi to FP and Jellybean who were watching soccer on the tv.

Betty laid on her bed and tried to relax her heavy breathing.

Betty got a text and it was Archie.

Please can we talk? That meant something to me
I know it did to you too

He was right. They wouldn't have kissed if they didn't feel something for each other. But she loved Jughead. Even the kiss with Archie didn't change that. She didn't know what she felt for Archie.

The door opened and she saw it was Jughead.

"Hi Jug.." Betty said putting her phone down.

"Hey Betts. Good news we're going to Yale together. Bretts spot is mine now" Jughead smiled widely. The same smile Betty has always loved.

"Jug that's awesome." Betty smiled.

"You ok?" Jughead asked.

"Yeah. I'm.. im just tired is all. From studying" Betty said.

"Oh ok" Jughead smiled.

"But it's great. I can't wait for collage. Give me a hug" Betty said stretching her arms out for him to lean down.

He grinned and leaned down. His face on her neck and his arms around her waist. He breathed into her neck giving her shivers. He kissed her neck quickly and pulled away.

"How did Pops go with V?" Betty asked and sat up.

"Good. I think I'll catch up soon." Jughead said.

Betty patted the bed for him to sit. He did as she asked and out his arm around her.

They laid down and soon fell asleep. Or at least Jughead did. Betty couldn't stop thinking about Archie.

She loved Jughead but there were no denying the feelings she had for Archie.

She started remembering why she fell for him before Jughead. She loved Archie most of her life.

The next day Betty woke up and saw Jughead already awake. He was in the bathroom shirtless doing his hair.

Betty looked down to her body and saw she was only in one of Jughead shirts that fit her like a dress. Her ponytail was no longer there.

Jughead always did things like that. He always made sure she was comfortable. He probably woke up in the middle of the night and noticed Betty being uncomfortable. He was really sweet. It's what she always liked about him.

Betty sat up and yawned. "Good morning, Betts" Jughead smiles from the bathroom.

"Morning Juggie." Betty smiled back widely.

She walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck.

He chuckled and wrapped his around her small waist. Betty felt his fingers linger all thought out her lower back. She giggled when his hands went lower.

Betty started getting ready and put on a pink sweater with skinny jeans. Then she did light concealer a little blush and mascara. She placed some pink lipgloss on her lips and did her iconic ponytail.

Jughead was already ready so he was just waiting for his girl to get done.

Once she had finished they both said goodbye to their families and headed out the door hand in hand.

The day went on normally except for Betty and Archie slipping looks to each other each time Veronica would hug or kiss Archie and the same for Jughead kissing and hugging Betty.

It was now the end of the day and like every other day the squad was getting ready to meet up at the student lounge.