Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"Sienna get up, its 11am" I slowley opended my eyes to be blinded by the sun shining through my blinds. I looked up to a smiling Chaz stood over me. "Get up we are going to Justins house because he has a swimming pool and his family arnt there" He trailed off as he walked out the room. Swimming? in this weather? Okay then. Running to my wardrobe and pulling out some shorts and a top. I walked over to my draws and pulled out my hot pink bikini before putting it on under my clothes. Because Justin lived next door and we only have to climb over the fence i decided not to put shoes on. I put my hair in a big messy bun and brushed my teeth.

I looked out the window and saw the boys in Justins backgarden with the other 3 boys from yesterday and Katie! Yay! I'm not going to be the only girl! I jogged down the wooden steps careful  not to slip. Walking out my back door careful to shut it after me i walked over to the brown fence separating our two gardens. Being as short as i am i could only just see over the top while everyone could easily see over it. Ryan noticed me and laughed as he walked towards me.

"Need some help there shortarse?" I stuck my finguer up and him and nodded. He jumped over the fence?! Um how?! And picked me up and sat me on the fench saying i had to jump down. I feel so stupid oh my god. Everyones looking at me aswell. Katie walked over to me and held my hand as i got down. I'm glad at least someones nice. Me and Kaite walked over to the lads and Justin intruduced everyone to me. I smiled and looked at everyone seeing they only had swimming shorts on and Katie in a bikini. I felt kind of awkward, so i walked over to a chair and took my phone out my pocket and took my clothes off. I sat down and checked my phone quickly. Katie walked over to me and grabbed my hand, pulling me to everyone else.

Considering i didnt really know anyone that well here i felt super awkward. The of the boys i didnt know turned round to me "Hey, I'm Alfredo" Wow he was very attracrtive. What am i saying. All the boys were. I dont know how, but they are.

"Hey, I'm sienna" We carried on talking for a bit and i glanced at Justin a few times becuase he kept giving Alfredo death stares. Seriously what is his problem?!

"You two coming in the pool?" Ryan said. Alfredo ran and jumped in the pool with Ryan leaving me stood there. I slowely walked over to the pool and stepped into the shallow bit staying there. I didnt want to go to everyone else at the deep end becuase i cant swim... Yes im 15 and i still cant swim... I just kind of stood there with the boys telling me to go over to them but me saying no. Katie swam over to me with her hair in a ponytail.

"You cant swim can you" I turned my face away from her feeling embarrssed. I quickely nodded. Katie turned round to the boys and shouted over to them. "Dont laugh becuase its not funny but Sienna cant swim" Chaz burst out laughing and Katie swam over and hit him round the head. Justin swam Over to me and pulled me over to the rest of them. The deepest was even taller then Justin but i couldnt stand up without putting my whole head under. We were chatting and messing about and Justin was holding me up. "So which bit of England do you come fro-"

"AHHHHHHHH" Something grabbed onto my foot and pulled me under. I took a massive breath as i went under water and my mouth and lungs filled with water. I started to kick and move around until my eyelids were heavy and i started to calm down and sink more until someone grabbed me pulling me out of the water. This always has been one of my biggest fears. Drowning and dieing and i guess its coming true.

"SIENNA"

"SIENNA"

"Can you hear me?"

I sat up coughing up water. It was burning my throat and i was crying. I looked around at everyone crowded around me. 

"Oh my god sienna thank god. I am really really really sorry. I didnt mean to do that." Chaz said as he hugged me. I looked at his face to see him close to tears and Katie was crying. aw. We have become so close over 2 days.

"Its okay Chaz you didnt know this would happen." I manegded to spit out, before i fell back and everything went black.

-----------------------------------