Our Little Secret (Niall Horan Fanfic)

Hey guys!!! This is my first fan fiction about the wonderfully talented and extremely good looking One Direction!!! I hope you guys like it!

The cover was made by my good friend 1DgirlHNLLZ! SHOUT OUT TO YOU GIRL!! Please fan her and read her amazing stories! Oo andi please vote and comment it would mean sooooo much to me!!!! So without further ado I give you "Our Little Secret" <3333333333

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashley's POV

Liam Payne.

Those two words echoed in my mind all day and all night. I'm sure for thousands of girls it did to but this was different. Liam's my older brother. We grew up together, spending every spare second we could with each other. Liam was more of a best friend than a brother.

Liam Payne.

There they were again. He's gonna kill me. I looked over at my clock, 1:30 am. "Ugh" I groaned. My brother wouldn't be home for another 9 hours! I was dreading yet looking forward to Liam coming home. I hated living alone. My parents died when I was 7 years old so Liam practically raised me.

"Tick, Tock,Tick,Tock" went the clock on my wall.

"When will this night end?!" I shouted in my head. All my thoughts where keeping me awake and there was no chance I would get even a little sleep.

"Ugh, Liam just come home already!" I yelled at myself in my head.

"Wait no don't come home I'm not ready!" Once again yelling in my head. I had these fights in my head all the time. I want Liam here already. He would know how to put me to sleep instantly. But one slight problem with him coming home: my secret. The secret I've been keeping for two years was about to be let out into the world and boy was I gonna hear an earful.

When Liam left for the X Factor he warned me not to become close with any of his band mates, but I did, one in particular: Niall Horan. He was sweet as can be and always knew what to say when I was sad. He reminded me so much of Liam.

I also became close with non other than Harry Styles: the bands biggest flirt. Harry became my best friend. We told each other everything and there was nothing that would get in the way of our friendship. Well maybes there one thing. As all these thoughts drifted through my mind I fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up to a soft hand rubbing my back and sunshine in my eyes. I sat up, stretched a little and turned to see who the hand belonged to. It was Liam! I wrapped my arms around him and he embraced me with his strong arms. Man when did he get so strong? We chatted a bit about how life for Liam had been when he asked me something I had always dreaded hearing from him.

"So Ash, got a boyfriend?"

Now I know this may not seem like much but it was the worst thing he possibly could have asked me. My deepest darkest secret was about to be revealed.