cuddles ~the rake x male reader~

Y/N was walking around looking for his best friend the rake.

Y/N snuggles deeper into his jacket seeing as it was cold out. The snow on the ground was at least three inches deep. This was normal for a winter, Y/N just want prepared as this winter came early.

You are probably wondering why Y/N is looking for the rake, well rake and Y/N were playing a game of hide and seek when rake ran to far and Y/N cant find them (im using the term 'them' because rake doesnt really have a gender. So if I use the term 'them' or 'it' or 'they' for rake you know why) "r-rake come out!" Y/N yelled as his teeth chattered.

Y/N heard a rusted in the bushes making him go into a fighting position as he brought out his w/o/c (weapon of choice). When the bush stoped rustling rake jumped out "oh rake you s-scared me!" Y/N said as he put his weapon away. Rake was shivering a whimpering seeing as they didnt have fat to keep them warm. Y/N picked up the rake like a baby and held him close as he walked back to the zalgo mansion (in my storys rake is a zalgo proxy).

~when they get back to the mansion~

Y/N and rake got back to the mansion they went up to the fire place and started the fire as rake curled up into Y/N lap and closes their eyes.

Y/N layed down and cuddled rake as he fell asleep. Soon they both were asleep