happybirthday BP! ~creepypastas~

Its was a nice morning, a little chilly but other then that it was nice.

Helen (BP) woke up and got dressed hoping no one remembered his birthday. To him his birthday wasnt anything important and that it was just another regular day of the year. He exited his room and went to the dinning room.

He walked into the dinning room and sat down as he watched everyone pour in and sit down. Slender then walked in with breakfast.

~after breakfast~

Helen was sitting on the living room couch drawing untell he was blindfolded "HEY!". He felt a cold hand grab his and lead him some where "w-where are we going?" "Somewhere" he recognized that voice anywhere it was his good friend puppeteer! He relaxed knowing he was safe.

Soon he was shoved into a closet and he heard the door close. He started freaking out, he couldnt move his arms which scared him! No it horrified him! He felt so vulnerable!. He started hypervenalating (my spellings shit I know). He tried taking the blindfold off but it wouldnt work. He tried calming down but it wouldnt work. He leaned agenst the wall and fell down. He then passed out.

~when he wakes up~

Helen opened his eyes slowly so his eyes can adjust to the bright light above him. He sat up slowly and looked around to find everyone. He looked at the puppeteer and sighed. He then swong his legs over the edge if the couch and sat there moving his hands and fingers along with his arms.

He sighed in relief, he wasnt paralyzed anymore. He stood up looked around. He then felt tiny arms hug his legs, he looks down to find sally and lazari "HAPPY BIRTHDAY HELEN!" Helen smiled "thanks girls" he patted their heads and then everyone started screaming "HAPPY BIRTHDAY HELEN!" At him. He smiled at everyone, this wasnt a fake smile this was a real smile, a smile that no one ever seen before-exsept puppeteer- everyone smiled back.

Slender then walked in with a cake, it was his favorite cake even. He smiled at him "thanks you sir slenderman" slender would be smiling if he had a mouth "no problem painting child"

Helen laughed happily something that he hasnt done in a while. Sally pulled him to the dinning room where there were presents covering the whole table "wow, you guys didnt have to really" helen hear a deep,ghostly, raspy voice in his ear "oh coarse we did you are family after all" this made helen jump "pup!" He laughed making puppeteer laugh as well

~after the presents~

It was time of cake! Helen was so excited he loved cake! (I dont know if that's true or not) when the cake came everyone sang happy birthday to him and he blow out the candles only to get a face full of cake when he sat back up and grabed a handful of cake and hit puppeteer in the face. Puppeteer stoped laughing and licked his face "delicious" jeff then grabbed another handful and announced "FOOD FIGHT!" and everyone started throwing cake at eachother while slender watching in disappointment.

After the food fight everyone left to wash off and go to bed. Before helen fell asleep he whispered under his breath "best birthday ever" and he fell into a dreamless sleep.