Here We Go!

Thank you guys so much for answering my call!
AsagiriGen17
CronoKLuck
@Ironbadgerswill
Now that ☝️ ya'll helped me with new ideas I WILL CONTINUE THIS STORY! ENJOY~ ;3

'Last night was... exhilarating...' You chuckled to yourself as you made the bed.

'Now time to find'm.'
You hurried out of camp to go find your prey! But to no luck...
'Might as well gather some firewood, Senku must be so embrassed that he had to go hide for a while.' You giggled with a smirk. That's when you heard it.

"SENNKKKUUUUU!"

BAM!

You didn't even see him coming!

A naked man with spikey brown hair, brown eyes, very muscley, and overly energetic, was squeezing you into a death grip... hug?!

"YOU BIG OAF GET OFF ME! I DON'T KNOW YOU!?!"
"SENKU! YOU TURNED INTO A GIRL!? DID BEING PETRIFIED CHANGE YOUR GENDER?!?!" He was shaking you now as he yelled nonsense.
Who was he too Senku? As soon as he slowed down a bit you would get your question answered.
"Listen you- calm down... I'm not a female Senku, but how do you know Senku?"
"OH! Sorry, from far away the sticks on your back looked like his spikey hair! My bad!" He appoligized scratching the back of his head with a goofy grin. "AND SENKU IS MY BEST FRIEND EVER SINCE WE WERE LITTLE! HOW DO YOU KNOW HIM?!"
"A friend... huh." You pondered for a second and then surprised the Oaf by getting super excited, almost giving off the same amount of energy as him.
"I COULD TOTALLY USE YOUR HELP! IF YOU'RE BEST FRIENDS, THEN YOU COULD TOTALLY HELP ME WIN SENKU'S LOVE!"
"OHHHH, YOU LOVE SENKU!? HELL YEAH! I WILL HELP YOU ON YOUR QUEST! HE DEFINATLY NEEDS A GIRLFRIEND, I CAN ALREADY TELL YOU'D BE PERFECT!"
You both linked arms with firy anticipation!
Now, with this guys assisstance, he should know Senku's weak points! This is the start of a beautiful alliance...

"Oh yeah! What's your name?" You asked as you begun to pick up the sticks.

"Taiju Oki, and yours!?" He was helping you at an incredible pace!

"Y/N L/N!" You paused and stood up with a smirk.
"With your help Taiju, I know I'll be able too win over Senku! SO, LET'S GO GET'EM!" Both of you sprinted off too camp, to hunt down the oblivious Lab Rat.