Awake and Naked.

CRACK CRACK CRUMBLE!

'Ugh, Can I sleep for five more minutes...'

You hissed at the sunlight as your petrified self begun to crumble away.

'I'm free... I'M FREE!!!" You jumped up and scanned your surroundings.

"Well I liked what you did to the place, but couldn't you have at least left some tools i could use!?" You yelled at the sky shaking your fist.

"Looks like I'll have to make some...but right now i need clothes..." you sighed and grabbed vines that had beautiful, humungous flowers on them, which worked well.

'Kinda strange...the flowers must have mutated over the thousands of years we were asleep...' you noted to yourself.

You made sure not to stray too far from the area you were petrified, that could be useful once you made your way up in the food chain of this new world.

~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~

It was quiet, to quiet... you wish you had someone to talk too! You begun to hum a song as you searched for a river or some water source. Your mind raced, aliens, natural selection, a petrification ray to exterminate the human race! What was that damn green light that turned all of humanity into stone!?

For now surviving is the first priority, you can worry about the green light later. Living here will be tough, but anything is possible with some motivation!

Everyone was gone... but you would figure out how to bring everyone back if it is the last thing you do in this stone world!