Chapter Twelve

Sarah POV:

"Is Cole still bothering you?" I asked Lana. "Not so much anymore. Adam?" Lana asked. "Same." I replied.

"Lana!" We heard Ryder's voice as two sets of footsteps came barging through the house.

"Out back." She called out.

We stood and saw Ryder and Kade rushing toward us and wrapping us in a tight hug.

"Whoa." Lana said, stumbling.

"Are you okay?" Ryder asked her. "Ryder, I'm fine. What's going on?" She asked.

Ryder pulled out his phone and handed it to Lana. "Someone is watching you." He told her.

"Wait, tell me what's going on." I told them.

"Someone has been watching the two of you. Ryder got a message that explained in detail what you were wearing." Kade told Sarah then looked at me. "I got the same about you." He continued.

"What do we do?" Lana asked. "Well, you're not staying here and you can't go home." Ryder said.

"Then what?" I asked.

"You're staying with me and Lana is staying with Ryder. At least until we can figure all of this out, okay?" Kade asked me. "Okay." I replied.

Who the hell could have be watching us? We hadn't had any trouble since the ware house a month earlier.

"What about dad?" Lana asked. "Is he here?" Ryder asked. Lana nodded at him. "He should be in his office." She replied.

Kade took my hand as the boys walked with us to dad's office.

Ryder barged in without knocking. Dad always fucking hated that.

"Kids, I'm working. You can't just barge in here." Dad said.

"We have a problem." Kade said showing the phones to dad.

"When the fuck did you get these messages?" Dad asked, angrily. "Today." Ryder replied.

"We planned to have Sarah stay with me and Lana with Ryder. I mean, they can't go home and they can't stay here. Whoever it is, knows they're here." Kade said.

"No, I have a safe house outside of town. Take the girls there." Dad told them.

"What about class?" I asked.

"Dad, we can't miss any of our classes. Finals are coming up." Lana told him.

Dad sighed. "Guards are to be posted with the two of you and Lane stays with you at all times. Understood?" He asked. "Yes, sir." Lana and I said.

"With all do respect, Samuel, it could be Adam or Cole, or hell even both of them doing this." Kade told dad.

Would they really do that? They can't be that crazy right?

"It's probable." Lana replied.

"That's where Lane comes in." Dad said.

When we pulled up to the safe house I was amazed. It was a log cabin with a hot tub, a fire place, and a jet bathtub in the master bedroom. Oh I was totally going to steal this room.

I walked out onto the front porch and saw furniture, a porch swing and.. Ceiling fans?

"Whoa. Dude, there are ceiling fans on the front porch!" I said, excitedly.

I was like a kid on fucking Christmas. I'd never seen anything like this before. I heard Lana laugh at me as I roamed around the cabin.

After I finished my exploration, I walked back out to the front porch and sat on the swing.

I looked in the front yard and saw Lana talking with Ryder.

Then he got closer to her. What's he doing?

My eyes widened when I saw him kiss her. It's about fucking time! I don't think I will be keeping this secret from my sister for long.

Kade sat next to me and looked at me.

"How are you feeling about all this?" He asked. "Scared, but this cabin is beautiful." I said. "It really is." Kade replied.

He then turned to me, giving me a serious look.

"Have you thought anymore about telling everyone about us?" He asked. "Soon, I promise. I want to tell Lana before anyone else." I replied. "Okay." He replied.

Kade POV:

I couldn't let Sarah know that the fact that she didn't want anyone to know upset me. I wanted her to be ready, too so I had to be patient with her. I hate keeping secrets from my brothers.

I wanted more than anything for her to be my old lady, but of course, the pussy in me comes back to the surface and I lose the courage to ask her every time I start to.

I just hoped she was ready to tell everyone soon. I knew Samuel would be furious because we've waited so long. It had been about two weeks already and I was getting tired of sneaking around.

I'd wait, though. I'd wait for her, as I always have.