Drag date

TW: swearing

TW: swearing

Your POV

I sat down in my couch folding mine and mateo's laundry seems as though it's my night off. Mateo barges in which alarms me, he is meant to do something for les. I wasn't too sure what but whatever it is, it's wind him up.

"This is ridiculous!" He yells pacing back and fourth.

"What is? What's going on?" I say standing up burrowing my eyebrows in confusion.

"As the English say, long story short; I owe les and I now have to do this double date and go in drag!"
Mateo explains running his hands through his hair.

I start to laugh uncontrollably falling into the floor.

"Can you tell les, that you don't want me to go? Please, I beg you!" Mateo begs gripping my arms.

"Oh no! I want to see you in drag! Oh, I'm going to dress you! Come, we don't have long!" I say taking his arm and places him infront of my mirror.

Time Skip

Mateo sat there unimpressed. He had a dark brown wig on his hair with didn't set on his head well. His makeup was very rushed and he wore one of my dresses and heels.

"I look like a hooker!" Mateo exclaims in the full length mirror.

"Mateo." I say.

"What?" He asks turning around.

A flash of my Polaroid camera filled the room.

"Oh you bitch." He says before he starts to chase me around the apartment.