Pregnancy!?

TW: Pregnancy, sexual references

M/n = mates name

Your POV

I wake up to strong arms wrapped around my naked torso. I open my eyes, adjusting my eyes to the light, and turn over to look at an exhausted Mateo sleeping peacefully. I smile and started stroking his jet , black , slick hair.

I could feel his breath on my chest and across my collarbones making me shiver. I start to look at his chest and draw patterns on them with my finger.

"Hey, that tickles." Mateo says making me jump.

"You scared me." I giggle.

He grabs my waist and pulls me on top of my causing me to laugh, my bare chest exposed. He smiles looking up and down at me.

He sits up and we started kissing, his hands still on my waist as my arms were slung around his neck. All of a sudden, Liam walks in telling us to get to work. He yelps looking mortified.

I gaze over to him in horror. Mateo lies down laughing his arse off. I cover my boobs in embarrassment.

"I'm s-sorry I-I will go n-now." He awkwardly says walking out.

10 mins later

I got dressed in a light , white button up shirt and black shorts about to head to work.

"Why are you not dressed? Your going to be late." I ask Mateo.

He reply's with "Day off."

I all of a sudden feel very dizzy and I lean against the little coffee table. Mateo gets up and rushes over to me worried.

"Are you okay? Oh you don't look very well. Hey-." He says I cut him off short by rushing to the bathroom and puking in the toilet.

"I'll go get Les and tell Miss. temple savage and tell them your ill." Mateo says whilst comforting me.

Half hour later

I lay in bed talking to Les.

"You know you don't have to look after me ya know. I'm not a kid." I say.

He then says; "Your ill I need to look after you." He then looks very concerned which worries me.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"When did you last have your period?" He questions.

I think and say "The end of last month. Why? Wait it's the 20th now. I was ment to be on, on the 13th. I'm a week late." I realise.

"Me and Mateo have had quite a lot of fun this week." I tell. I get up and get a pregnancy test out of my toiletry bag and look at Les with worry.

10 mins later

My eyes are damp and puffy from crying. I am pregnant.

"What am I going to do?" I ask Les.

"What is Mateo going to say? God he's gonna hate me!" I rant to les.

"Come now pet, Mateo loves ya so he will love ya baby too. And if not he can fuck of back too Madrid and kiss Benidorm good bye." He jokes.

"I'm going to tell him tonight in Neptune's. But first I will m/n first." I said.

5 mins later

Y/n: Hey M/n I need to tell you something.

M/n: What is it?

Y/n: em...I'm pregnant...

M/n: wtf!?

M/n: OMFG!!!!! IM GOING TO BE AN ANTIE!!!❤️

Y/n: Mateo doesn't know yet. Les does though

M/n: When are you going to tell him?

Y/n: Tonight in Neptune's

M/n: Good luck 😁😁😁

Later that evening

I am shaking like mad. I'm terrified. I tug on Mateo's arm and lead him outside of Neptune's.

"Y/n what's wrong?" He asks.

"Mateo...I'm.....pregnant." I say looking at the floor scared of hows he's going to react.

I decided to look at him and i see him beaming with tears forming in his eyes.

"I'm...going to be a dad!?" He says through tears.

He picks me up and hugs me. He grabs my hand and leads us into Neptune's and walk over to the other staff members and he then yells;

"I'm going to be a dad!"

Everyone starts smiling and congratulating us.

{ Hope you and your friends like this AmazingAmber15  }