•The blockers of the tunnel•

Contrary to popular belief I don't believe in fate or legacy. But those things seem to define me from the moment I entered this cruel world, this eye gouging theatre of people watching you're every move from the moment you were born.

I wasn't different, I wasn't special, I spent every waking hour preparing myself for my inevitable
death. Maybe you are wondering, Xavia what a grim approach to life you have, or maybe what made you this way, so very pessimistic?

I'd say some people are born sad, aware and truthful, but not me I was born realistic. Reality is like a wound, painful and lasting, of course I want it to go away and dissapear forever.

The countless times that I tried to make it go away I didn't have any success because in this world you can't die young, that's the problem, you have to wait until it's your turn to go.

The only way you can die is to be a Yordion, but how can anyone be a Yordion when the only way to become one is to be as pure as a daisy. And you can't be pure, from the moment you are born you get a symbol that prevents you from being pure.The symbol that that describes you best, they say. However I was born without a marking like my fellow peers.

We are divided into ten specific groups from the age of 0. The most common: Shameg, Tribïsal and Awoty, they are the one's who take care of our planet.

Shameg's had the gift of green, of making life out of nothing, so they were usually renewing the crops as they died out, keeping our population well fed and happy, without much recognition. Shameg means "Earth's Workers" in Gojah

Tribïsal are the group that take care of mother nature, the least dangerous group there is. They care too much about Fauna to do any damage to the earth she built, out of respect of course. Tribïsal means "Fauna's tribe" in Gojah(the usual dialect for everyone of a lower class).

An Awoty's purpose is to help the sea animals reach home after they are done with migration, yeah their job is really rewarding and fun but also very challenging. Their job is to ensure that our sea's stay clean and organised. Which in my opinion is very tough but, fortunately they get the most recognition out of all the groups that take care of our planet.And all of them had one thing in common. They were never allowed to lie.

Middle Class groups consist of Tyhom's, Gyuon's and Bïioz.

Tyhom was a group of people that were electric literally, they controlled electricity, their brains were wired differently than a regular persons. Probably why they were so smart, geniuses if you ask me.

Gyuon's, they can read you're emotions and can share feelings with you. They are the only group that don't go to school, because they have emotional intelligence, which is something you can't learn, only experiences can make you gain emotional intelligence. That's why they were named Tijol Maks (free spirits in Yuok the usual dialect for Gyuon kids).

Bïioz is a group of artistic individuals, they are the one's that provide entertainment on this planet. Bïijoz stands for Clowns in their language. I have no idea what it is I have never met one.

Now for the higher class: Maahiaj, Armøs and Deviås.

Maahiaj, a group of people who are meant to be the most beautiful and bring love into the eyes of the beholder. But I'll talk about that one later. Maahiaj stands for Holy Beauty in Hessel (usual dialect for a Maahiaj).

Armøs were the tough guys, they were the ones fighting for our planet, the soldiers,guards and captains in the army. We were all under their supervision at all times. If you are born a Armøs you have to fight for our planet no matter what. So obviously Armøs means fighter. They were under the leadership of...