Now Archie was about to punch me, but I didn't give a shit. I'm a fighter and I'm sure I can beat his ass up.

But Jughead did the unexpected for me.

"No, you fuck off from her NOW!"

He started punching him and everybody was watching. He had beaten his ass up. His whole shit face was bleeding.

"Try to mess with Veronica again and we'll talk." said he and walked up, standing next to Cheryl.

"EVERYTHING CHERYL AND VERONICA SAID, WAS TRUE. AND YOU, COOPER, TRY TO DEAL WITH IT. BECAUSE YOU ARE A FUCKING SLUT!"

Betty started crying, as usual. Gosh, what a crybaby.

"YEAH, GO AWAY NOW, CRYBABY!" yelled I and she ran from the student lounge, Archie following her.

Cheryl, TT, Kev and Jug congratulated me.

"You were amazing, V. She needed to hear that from someone." said Kev.

I thanked them and went to my class, because the bell has rang.

Betty's POV
The whole day at school, I heard whispers about me, like: 'Betty is such a slut' or 'What kind of bitch would do that?'.

I was walking down the halls with Archie and everyone's stare was on me. They were looking at me with discuss and hate. Archie told them to back off and I was tearing up every single time I heard them.

If you wanted to destroy my life, Veronica, congradulations, because you just did...

Jughead's POV
As Archie was arguing with Veronica, he threatened her, that he would hit her and that pissed me off. Veronica helped me get through this and she was the only one, who really cared, so I walked over him and beated his shit up.

I wasn't upset. I wasn't angry. I was fucking furious. He pretended to be my best friend all those years, but the only one, who actually cared for me, was the person, who I was judging all the time. Yeah, you guessed right. Veronica freaking Lodge.

●●●

And yeah. Now I was living again at Dilton's bunker. I had nowhere else to go.

[In the afternoon]

I was typing some things at my laptop, when someone walked in. I turned around to see, who was it and it was her.

"Hi, Veronica."

"Hi, Jug."

"Are you okay? After eveything that happened today?"

"Yes, I believe I am."

She sat next to my at the bed and looked down, then back at me.

"Why did you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Beat Archie's shit, when we were arguing."

"I couldn't help it, Veronica! I couldn't just stand the fact, that he was going to hit you. He's an ass and I made myself sure of it, today. No one will ever hurt you, for as long as I'm here, Veronica.."

"Jug, you are so sweet! Thank you."

She laid her head on my shoulder and put her hand on mine. I blushed. So freaking much. God, I hope she didn't notice.

"You know.. I kinda like it, when you call me 'Jug'."

"Oh, Jughead, who imagined, that you would be so sweet and nice?"

I laughed and she looked at me. Her hand was still on mine. I looked at it.

"Can I hug you?" asked she with puppy eyes and I chuckled.

"Sure, I guess."

"Great!"

She immediately hugged me, before I was able to hug her back. When I did, I burried my head in the crook of her neck. We pulled away and looked at each other.

"I have to go. I have plans with Cher and TT. See you tomorrow, Jug."

"Bye, V-Veronica."

She gave me one of her big, warm smiles, before she left. I wanted her so bad to stay with me.

A few seconds later, I got a message from Betty. I sighed and looked at it.

PETSY

Can you meet me outside from Pop's? I need to talk to you. Please, Juggie.<3

The last thing I wanted to see right now, was Betty's bitchy face. But I wanted to confront her and that's why I went.

●●●

She was standing outside from Pop's.

"I knew you would come."

"What the hell do you want, Betty?"

"Wanna go inside? Just the two of us and eat something."

"Whatever you want to tell me, tell me here. And you better do it quicker, because I have better plans, than talking to shit like you."

"Please, Jug. I know you are not mad at me."

"Oh you please, Betty! You are right, I'm not mad at you. I am furious with you. And you better don't Jug me!"

"Why, is that how Veronica calls you now?!"

"YES, IT IS! WHY DO YOU FUCKING CARE? NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS, PETSY!"

"Do you like her, Jughead? Huh? Are you in love with her now?"

"No, I'm not, but I've realised, that she is the only one, WHO ACTUALLY CARES FOR ME!"

"I CARE FOR YOU TOO."

"REALLY?! HOW? NO, I WANT YOU TO TELL ME THAT, BECAUSE I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU CHEATED ON MY WOTJ MY FUCKING EX-BEST FRIEND FROM THE SO MUCH CARE YOU HAVE FOR ME!"

"You don't understand, Jug..."

"I SAID, DON'T JUG OR JUGGIE ME!"

I was about to leave.

"I'M STILL NOT OVER YOU. I LOVE YOU, JUGHEAD. PLEASE."

I sighed and gave her a glare.

"Yeah, you should have thought of that, before you slept with Archie, Betty."

I left her standing there, all by herself. I actually don't care if she still loves me. She did what she did. She had a chance with me. Now she lost it.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Veronica's plan was so freaking evil, like me, muaahahaa. Seriously now, I wanted her to destroy Betty. And seems like Jughead has put Veronica deeper in his heart. Really cute hug between them! So what did you think of this chapter? I hope you liked it! Ty and ly all<3

♡♡♡