❁𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚕.

╭──────────♡.°୭̥
╰─➤ hello again !  I'm not really good at writing (as u can see from all the typos in the last chapter 😳👊🏼) so i'll just get to the point : today i'll be talking abt all my travels since it's pretty confusing. I've traveled a lot and lived in many different places due to personal reasons, so i thought it be fun talking abt that ! So i was born in Italy uwu, and when i was like 2 months i started to travel alot, i cant remember where but my mom said that she loved to travel. My mom decided to settle in Holland and i've lived there for 6-7 years ! Till this day i know the basics of the Dutch language and stuff but speaking it is a bit hard for me since i haven't in a while. Though i understand pretty much everything ! (Any people who speak dutch hmu i rlly need to get back at that-). So after having lived in Holland for as long as i remember, i moved to the USA. (Thats why i speak fluently english !) I've moved to Georgia, a state close to florida for about.. 1 and ½ years. I then moved to the one and only "big apple" ! Aka New York ! I've lived in the bronx (ig u could say im from the hood 😎👊🏼 jkjk im too much of a smol bean for that sksnxbk). Like i was saying, New York was really cool ! I love the big city overall and it did feel like i was living in a dream ! After living there for like half a year, me and my family moved back to italy  where i lived for a few months, and started to pick up on italian. Though after these wonderful few months i moved back to Holland (Confusing, i know-), i lived here again for a few monthes maybe like half a year i picked up on more dutch uwu. After that due to personal reasons, i moved back to Italy, which i currently live in,,,,,,, the end ! Jkjk, its not finished yet- (unless i suddenly die from coronavirus) I'm definitely not finished traveling. To be honest, having traveled alot i have met a bunch of new people and so has my mom, for example at New York i have my mom's cousin, which k can visit anytime really. (No not really with this virus but shhhhhh). And also in Amsterdam, i have loads of friends, so i am planning on traveling the world, i'd love to do so with my family and friends, and sometimes just alone, who knows? I wanted to share this, travel is one of the things i'm passionate about. I dunnp how to conclude this so, bye? Stay safe and healthy !

                                                xoxo,
                                                   laura.