YUNHO IMAGINE

Dedicated to: amaicheripai

''we're home babe'',yunho announced with a smile on his face after parking the car

''fucking finally'',you mumbled wearily. 

yunho looked at you with a shocked expression. ''shhh! the baby will hear you!''.

you groaned in pain,not thinking about anything apart from the sensation of your own bed sheets against your skin. you were pretty sure you were a mess at that moment,feeling strands of hair sticking onto your forehead and your clothing wrinkling. 

''let's just go inside'',you begged tiredly and you noticed yunho rapidly getting out of the car to help you out. 

after taking the baby's seat out of the car,you both went inside,relieved to be finally home. it had been a tiring day for both of you. you carefully placed your babygirl on the kitchen counter and took your time to admire her from upclose.

''she's gorgeous yunho'',you proudly smiled,as you felt your husband's arms wrapping around your waist. 

''i'm glad she got your eyes'',he whispered,placing his chin on top of your head.

you turned around with a smile on your lips,looking at him with your hazel eyes. and he couldn't help but stare back lovingly.

''i'm glad i made her with you. i wouldn't want to have anyone else''.

he smiled and kissed your forehead. ''you can rest now babe,while i'll show our babygirl around'',he said,giggling happily.

you chuckled,but decided to let him be. it's been a while since you've seen him that excited. you wanted to fully absorb that moment onto your mind and never let go of it. 

after that,you decided to make something for you to eat. you felt like you deserved a huge meal after what both of you went through. you were about to begin cooking,when you heard yunho talking to your daughter with a playful tone in his voice.

''and this is your bedroom. uncle mingi wanted to paint it blue because of elsa,but mean mommy wouldn't let him,so it's purple now''.

you giggled when you saw them together. yunho had taken her in his arms,while he showed her everything in the house,as though she was understanding. 

after showing her the bedroom he slowly approached you. ''and this is where you were probably made...'',he said,pointing at the kitchen counter. ''...because your mom couldn't keep her hands to herself after i came back from tour''. he looked at you with a smirk on his face,trying not to laugh.

''well,that means you should never leave my side for more than two months alright?'',you told him,wrapping your hands around his neck.

''i'll try my best'',he said,kissing your nose. ''now let's go,i want to cuddle with both of you''. he gasped. ''this will be our first family cuddle!!''.

you giggled and told him that you wanted to cook a meal for the three of you.

''not now. our cuddles are more important'',he insisted,grabbing your hand and sitting you on the couch. 

he placed your babygirl in the middle,while she stared at him with a confused expression. 

''i think she finds you weird'',you chuckled. 

he playfully stuck out his tongue. ''she just likes me more''.

you merely rolled your eyes at your childish husband,as an unconscious smile spread on your lips. 

you shuffled closer to each other,until the three of you were cuddling. you felt complete and safe. a soft blanket was covering your bodies,while the burning fireplace warmed you even more. you knew that yunho wanted nothing but to hold his girls in his arms. you lifted your head and you noticed that he was already staring both of you in the most loving way.

''i wouldn't want to make her with anyone else either. it's only you y/n...'',he whispered,as he placed a soft kiss on your lips.

''...only you''.