The Letter

"Gon, it's time to wake up!"

Gon opened his eyes and sat up, rubbing the sleep away. "Why?"

"Because it's your first day of school, and you don't want to be late!"

That got him awake. He ran around doing his normal routine and ran downstairs, expecting to be late. But when he looked at the clock, it was only 7:30.

"Aunt Mito, school starts in an hour!"

"I know." She ignored his glare and gave him an envelope. "This came to you in the mail. I thought would be your schedule, but no..."

He opened it, curious to see its content.

Dear Gon Freecess,

You have been selected to be apart of a group called the Love Project. The rules are very simple: fall in love with someone. You may not tell anyone about this other than one very special person. (not including the person that we have chosen for you) You have an entire school year to fall in love with this person. You will meet this person outside the school gates, waiting for you. If you break these rules, you will be removed from this organization.

Sincerely,

The Love Project.

Gon folded up the paper and put it back in the envelope, deciding to tell Killua about it later. He noticed the time, and headed out the door. "Bye Aunt Milo!"

"Gon, you forgot your-" She came downstairs and saw he already left. "-lunch."

"Not again...he forgot his lunch las year, too..."

She sighed and stared out the window. "I hope he doesn't do this all year..."

So what did you think? First time writing for the HxH fandom, and anime in general. Constructive criticism is greatly appreciated! I hope it wasn't bad! >_< See you next chapter!