20

y/n: "What?!"

best friend: "Shh! You'll wake up our entire floor!"

y/n: "You're telling me that Vinka has done the same thing to you? She's placed you in an alternate universe?"

best friend: "I thought it was a dream... no one believed me... but now..."

y/n: "...you think it's true?"

best friend: "I don't know, you tell me."

y/n: "Tell me what happened."

best friend: "I've never told anyone before, why should I tell you?"

y/n: "Because you're my best friend and I'm yours. Isn't that reason enough?"

(silence)

best friend: "I've never had a best friend before."

y/n: "Well you do. It's me. In my universe."

best friend: "Okay... but you have to absolutely swear that you won't tell a single soul."

y/n: "Cross my heart and hope to fries."

best friend: "I say that, too!" 

y/n: "I know." 

best friend: "Right. Sorry, still adjusting."

y/n: "It's fine." 

best friend: "When I was ten, I woke up and I was at home but... I wasn't."

y/n: "What do you mean?"

best friend: "I mean everything was completely different. My school was different and my parents were different. Everything I knew was all switched around. Then, before the day was over, I was back in reality."

y/n: "But how?"

best friend: "I don't remember anymore. I wish I did, I wish I wrote it down. But I told my mom about it and she dismissed the whole thing. The weird thing was that after that happened, Vinka never came around anymore and my mom never talked about her." 

y/n: "Do you think she did something to you? Did she read your palm?"

best friend: "No. But I remember we played a game of cards, I think."

y/n: "Cards... like Go Fish?"

best friend: "No...I don't really remember. It's kind of foggy to me now."

y/n: "That's okay. This is reassuring, in a way. At least I know someone else went through it and I'm not going crazy."

best friend: "What else is different in your world?"

y/n: "The biggest thing is that I'm not dating Soobin. We live completely different lives. He's a South Korean musician who's part of TXT."

best friend: "Text?"

y/n: (mumbles) "I'm gonna need to explain this a lot, aren't I?" (sighs) "It stands for Tomorrow by Together. They're under the same company as BTS--"

best friend: "Woah, what?"

y/n: "Yes. And that's another thing: why isn't BTS making music together?"

best friend: "They lost their passion for it, I guess."

y/n: "But they covered a whole album on that! They just celebrated 7 years together."

best friend: "Nope. Not here, they didn't. You're telling me BTS is still together in your universe?"

y/n: "Yes, and TXT. But Soobin doesn't even know who any of the members are, which is just... ugh. I can't imagine him not knowing Hueningkai."

best friend: "Who?"

y/n: "Never mind. Anyways, I don't know what the hell I'm supposed to do here."

best friend: "Think really hard. What else did Vinka say to you?"

y/n: "Lines intertwining. Fate."

best friend: "That could mean anything. What else?"

y/n: "Wait. She did say something. I just saw her earlier."

best friend: "What did she say?"

y/n: "She said something about ringing. I have until the ringing stops."

best friend: "What ringing?"

y/n: "Maybe the clock tower on campus?"

best friend: "That rings every hour, though. Did anything weird happen throughout the day?" 

y/n: "This whole day has been weird."

best friend: "Okay, besides that."

y/n: "No."

best friend: "I honestly don't know what it could be. What else rings? Bells, maybe it's a doorbell?"

y/n: "Maybe. All kinds of things ring, though. Even cellphones ring."

(silence)

y/n: "Wait. Maybe it's..."

best friend: "What?"

y/n: "My phone."

best friend: "What about it?"

y/n: "It rang earlier."

best friend: "Yeah, you had to turn off your alarm."

y/n: "But I never set an alarm. Look."

best friend: "What do you mean, it's right there? 11:11 p.m."

y/n: "I know, but I remember deleting this the other day."

best friend: "Try deleting it right now."

y/n: "Okay."

[Y/N deletes alarm]

y/n: "There."

best friend: "Now exit out and go back to double check."

y/n: "Okay." (gasps) "It's there again!"

best friend: "And it's set for the whole week... so you're just going to have an alarm at 11:11 p.m. everyday--"

y/n: "--until something changes, which could be anything."

best friend: "But you did say the biggest difference is Soobin, right?"

y/n: "Right."

best friend: "So, maybe you're supposed to help him."

y/n: "With what?"

best friend: "Come on. You're telling me that in reality, he's a famous k-pop idol. Here he's a normal college student. Use your brain."

y/n: "How am I supposed to put him on the path to stardom?"

best friend: "I don't know. But you better do it quick or else you'll be stuck here for who knows how long."

y/n: "You really do believe me, right?"

best friend: "Yes. Never thought I'd say this, but I'll even help you."

y/n: "Really?"

best friend: "We're best friends, right?"

y/n: "Right."

best friend: "Best friends help each other. Listen up: here's what we're gonna do first."