Chapter One

Tori Pov

As I walk through the doors of HA also known as Hollywood Arts, I look around the hallways, it still amazes me how cool it looks in here and how I even got in here.

I walk over to my locker, I open it and get what I need for the first couple of classes, so I wouldn't have to get what I need in between classes.

As I close my locker.

I put all the notebooks in my backpack, I zip my backpack up.

I then as I was adjusting the strap on my shoulder, I feel hands covering my eyes.

"Guess who." The person whispers in my ear.

I smile real big, by the voice, because I know exactly who it is.

But I decide to just mess with the person.

"Let me guess, is it Hailey." I say in a playful tone with a smirk on my face.

The person gasp, removing their hands from my eyes, then the person hits my back, really hard too.

I turn around, too look at the person's face.

"Hey, baby." I say to Cat.

"Don't, hey baby me." Cat says as she glares at me.

"Baby, I was just playing I knew it was you, I just wanted to mess with you." I said to Cat as I wrap my arms around her waist.

"Well, that wasn't cool." Cat says as she looks up at me with a pout.

"Awww, I'm sorry baby." I say to her.

"Baby, come on smile for me. I was just playing." I said to her as I look down at her.

Cat shakes her head no.

"Come on, I miss my bubbly redhead." I said with a smile on my face as I continue to look at her.

A few minutes later, she's smiling, very cutely I might add.

"There's my favorite redhead smile." I say to her as I place a piece of her hair behind her ear.

I lean down and peck her lips a couple of times, before I unwrap my arms from around her waist.

I grab one of her hands, I interlock our fingers.

"Let's go, before we're late to Sikowitz's class and he throws coconuts at us." I said as we start walking to our first class.

Cat laughs as we continue to walk to his class.

We walk in the classroom, we find seats next to each other while still holding hands.

"Wow, we're really the first one's here." I said as I look around the semi empty room.

Cat just looks at me and smiles.

Cat and I talk, as the students begin to walk in.

Few minutes later Jade and Beck walk in.

They find the find seats, which is behind Cat and I.

I silently groan, cause I most definitely don't want Jade to sit behind me.

Like I don't even want her bullshit today.

Cat must have sense something was bothering me, cause she gently squeezes my thigh and she gives me a gentle smile.

It's times like this that I'm absolutely grateful that she's my girlfriend.

"I love you." I quietly say to her as I smile at her.

"I love you too baby." Cat says to me as she genuine smiles at me.