Page 1: 後輩!クラブに参加してください!(lit. Kouhai! Enter the Club!)

"Ai-nee! Thanks for the recomandation! I love this school already!" a (h/c) haired girl said with sparkling eyes directed to her cousin.

"Sure," a brunette named Aida Riko answered her cousin with a sweet smile. And suddenly the sweet smile transforming into a frown "So who is your poor victims?"

"Why you always said like love is something bad?" (y/n) pouts

"It's not love. It's your fantasies," Riko deadpanned at (y/n).

"Mou..." (y/n) pouts even more

"Seriously, stop that cutie whinny acts. Everyone will think positively of you," Riko continued her lunch, a sandwich.

"Isn't it a good thing?" (y/n) tilted her head in confusion.

"For normal people. Not for you," (y/n) can feels a knife stabbed her "Everyone will think you are a good girl... not a rotten one,"

"I don't want to hear it from a sadistic coach like you," (y/n) retort with a frown "I wonder why none of your boys are getting insane because of your regimen!" (y/n) remember how scary her cousin's regimen when she take a peek of it one year ago. God only knows how scary it is now.

"They are already pretty weird without it!" Riko reply. Then, she suddenly stopped, her facial expression without a doubt saying that she remember something. First, the insane junior she met yesterday. Second, her cousin unique ability that oftenly misused.

"Ai-nee? We are in the corridor, don't turn into statue now!" (y/n) called for her cousin. The (h/c) haired girl's hand is pinching the other's left cheek.

"(y/n), have you join any club?" the infamous cruel coach ask with a smile of sudden, a friendly smile and absolutely ignoring the fact that her left cheek is still between the fujoshi's finger. Obviously a very very bad sign.

"A-ah, I think I will go to the caf-" (y/n) immediately panicked. She haven't joining any club due to yesterday being sick. Ah, screw the fate for screwing with her.

"(y/n)-chan~ do you interested in the boy's basketball club?" Riko take both of her hand, sending shiver over the (l/n)'s spine. A smile, now a friendly gesture. For the love of shonen-ai, (l/n)(f/n) still has many things to do before she die!!

"Join us, (y/n)-chan!!"

Oh, Aida Riko the most demonic female coach that ever exist is smiling at her with determined glints on her eyes, as if she has an excape route now.

Good luck, (l/n)(f/n).

Your eye cadies are waiting on the other side of the hell... or is it your harem?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anither bullshit strike again!!!! *yao ming face* //dunked

*ehem* It's still hard to believe for me that someone actually like this story even giving a vote and putting it to their reading list. I really appriciate it very much. This literally is my first KnB fanfic.

And as usual please read this before you proceed:

1. (y/n) don't enter the first because she is sick, what and why? no spoiler sweetie. //stabbed

2. The guys will appeared on the next chapter... hopefully.

3. Because it's not clear when Riko ask the boys to stri- I mean taking off their shirt, I assume it's right on the first day. I really has a limited knowledge about Japan, so I'm sorry. Please tell me in case I'm wrong.

4. Please search the meaning of 'fujoshi' in case you don't know, and you know that I don't joking about the «rotten» part.

5. Please prepare your feels because our lovely basketball dorks will having their torture soon. Aka being shipped each other by our heroine.

Another lie. You may skip it.
Hope you enjoy this story~