Borderline Personality Disorder.

Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is a serious mental illness that can be challenging for everyone involved, including the individuals with the illness, as well their friends and family members.

Symptoms include the following.

•Marked mood swings with periods of intense depressed mood, irritability and/or anxiety lasting a few hours to a few days (but not in the context of a full-blown episode of major depressive disorder or bipolar disorder).
-example of this. The day before, I had an anxiety attack, and it really messed up my sleep,mood, look, everything.

•Inappropriate, intense or uncontrollable anger.
-example of this. My brother decided to change the tv when I was watching a new episode of American Horror Story:Freak Show, and was calling me a freak. I got a water bottle and threw it on the floor busting the bottle open. Then I broke a flower vase.

•Impulsive behaviors that result in adverse outcomes and psychological distress, such as excessive spending, sexual encounters, substance use, shoplifting, reckless driving or binge eating.
-I binge eat. Which messes up my fasting schedule. Also, I shoplift when this happens. I once stole over $400 in items at the store.

•Recurring suicidal threats or non-suicidal self-injurious behavior, such as cutting or burning one's self.
-example of this. I have fresh cuts and burns, and been thinking about over dosing.

•Unstable, intense personal relationships, sometimes alternating between "all good," idealization, and "all bad," devaluation.
-example of this. Going to the city water park. Good things were I was swimming. Bad things were people silently judging me, me looking fat, bullies.

•Persistent uncertainty about self-image, long-term goals, friendships and values.
-example of this. same thing as above,

•Chronic boredom or feelings of emptiness.
-example of this. Because of boredom all I do is sleep.

•Frantic efforts to avoid abandonment.
-example of this: my family leaving me behind for a couple of hours with out letting me know.