Anxiety.

Anxiety disorders are a group of mental illnesses that cause people to feel excessively frightened, distressed, or uneasy during situations in which most other people would not experience these same feelings.

With Anxiety there are 6 types of disorders.

Panic Disorder-Characterized by "panic attacks," panic disorder results in sudden feelings of terror that can strike repeatedly and sometimes without warning. Physical symptoms of a panic attack include chest pain, heart palpitations, shortness of breath, dizziness, upset stomach, feelings of being disconnected and fear of dying.

Obsessive-compulsive Disorder (OCD)-OCD is characterized by repetitive, intrusive, irrational and unwanted thoughts (obsessions) and/or rituals that seem impossible to control (compulsions). Some people with OCD have specific compulsions (e.g.,counting, arranging, cleaning) that they "must perform" multiple times each day in order to momentarily release their anxiety that something bad might happen to themselves or to someone they love.

Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)-When people experience or witness a traumatic event such as abuse, a natural disaster, or extreme violence, it is normal to be distressed and to feel "on edge" for some time after this experience. Some people who experience traumatic events have severe symptoms such as nightmares, flashbacks, being very easily startled or scared, or feeling numb/angry/irritable/distracted.

Phobias-A phobia is a disabling and irrational fear of something that really poses little or no actual danger for most people.

Social Anxiety Disorder-An intense fear of social situations that leads to difficulties with personal relationships and at the workplace or in school is most common in people with social anxiety disorder.

Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD)-A severe, chronic, exaggerated worrying about everyday events is the most common symptom in people with GAD.

Out of all six, I suffer from four of them. Panic Attacks, PTSD, Phobias, and Social Anxiety.

I started noticing my anxiety in about 4th grade. So I was about 9 years of age. Being so young, we thought it was just a faze. So seven years later(now) it has gotten worse. I have gotten evaluated, and yes I have all these mental illnesses. Well anyways... It has gotten worse. Medication doesn't help at all so I'm not prescribe to none.

Out of the phobia I have.
Claustrophobia-fear of small enclosed spaces.
Emetophobia-fear of vomiting.
Acrophobia-fear of heights.
Brontophobia-fear of thunderstorms.
Necrophobia-fear of death(my own and others.)
Coulrophobia-fear of clowns.

Yup. I suffer from all those phobias. It sucks.

PTSD. I have a lot of bad experiences from over 3 years ago that I don't like talking about.

Social Anxiety. I can't go shopping alone. Have to be with someone at all times when I leave the house.

Life with Anxiety Disorder is hard enough. With all my other mental illnesses, it makes it so much more.