A True Story..

Description:

The average life of being normal Ali... or is it? Just finally going out to actually living in the real world may have been worse than she thought... from girls going to best friends to enemies is a real life changer...

Who IS Ali Esquivel?
Maybe a average girl who makes problems for herself... Or maybe just a new way of her finding her true persona...

Now I'll just give a quick sneak peek of what you will later find >w<

Sneak peek!

Why do I breathe.. I'm so nervous right now! I look across the gym and I say hi to familiar faces, which none of them say hi back... wow, I guess I am alone now... my younger self thinks at the time, while I awkwardly sit on an open spot on the bleachers, alone..again. I sit as the rest of the gym is full of animated conversations, while I just stay put feeling the big square of my mom's phone in my pocket to keep me company. I look around and I start to feel the loneliness sink in with seeing unfamiliar faces chatting their life away.At the time, I wouldn't even talk to a stranger if it meant I could end my loneliness. I wasn't outgoing and I was quiet. I played violin and sang at church for god sake!I wouldn't even say hi to the strangers around me if it meant they'd ignore me because of my soft voice. But it wasn't that bad after its been like this for as long as i remember, being alone I mean.

   The school orientation, it was something I was so excited and scared about, with seeing a few familiar faces while also seeing a new school and people.I could see some friends from last year, if I count the people I had for two years of grade school would remember my name at least.. I blend in the crowd, as I always did, feeling slight anxiety building up, but at the time, I just explained it as being scared or nervous, as they get our attention. They have a good half an hour of talking about the school along with welcoming us.After the principal bombarded us with information concerning grades, schedules, they lead us outside with the strangers who are now to guide us around campus. Beforehand, they separated us into many groups with two underclassmen, but while everyone else got the enthusiastic duo, I got stuck with the few lazy duo. I groan in frustration as some of my 'friends' got into a different group than I but also at the kind of luck I had all day.

   Having a look at the packets they passed around of important documents to sign and return, I find my schedule, but no map. The lazy duo had them all. I'm about to pull my hair out at this point.. I have my schedule in hand as they go by exceedingly fast around campus. No surprise there. Every one in the group started chatting away with the leaders and with each other but me, I stayed in the back trying my best to figure out where my classes could possibly be without a map. The leaders were laughing away my obvious concern and along with some of the rest of us. We passed by other groups as we came to the lunch area, they looked more happier and I knew at least two or three of the people in the group including one of the leaders. I sighed, and imagined if I was in that group and not this one... I was lost on this tour anyway, so I was just looking around and brought back my curiosity... I'll look for help on the first day, I'll be fine no thanks to these guys.. I thought with hope.. I think.

   What felt like a good 20 minutes, we all returned to the gym to line up for pizza. That was the highlight of my day. I'm going to the end of the line and I slowly approach someone I know..

"Julian?" I say with a slight of humor in my voice. He turns around and hugs me, I've never been so glad to see a best friend. I then see he was in the,middle of talking to a girl. She looks familiar and just like that, it's like grade school all over.

"Jamie? "

"Ali?"

We squeal like the little girls we are and start taking a mile a minute. This was something I was willing to get out of my element for, and I desperately thanked God for giving me this. We all agreed to meet up somewhere while me ate our pizza and all talked like the good friends we were at the time. talking to them made me excited for the first day and slowly open myself up as my shy childish-self would rarely do.Maybe I didn't know my was around campus, and would probably be lost looking for my first class, but I prayed to god and asked to myself will have a great year?
I was so wrong...

THANKS for reading this crap... it's like 3 a.m. but I wanted to get an update on something  so here it is!! I haven't really updated in a while but I just wanted to see if I should make this book a thing... I just wanted to make a book that portrayed a character resembling me, but with more drama and teen stuff. But I have updates for my other books coming out soon!! Thanks for barring with me..

Comment if you want to see this and see you my little children Later!!

Bu-Bai!!