Please.

Dash's POV-
"Don't...d-don't worry Dash! We are almost there!" Pinkie said as she sped up.

I could feel my stomach turn deep, thinking all those thoughts of what happened to Shy.

"Hey...dash...were here..." Pinkie said as she stopped the car and pulled up to the police station. I stepped out of the car and went inside.

"Um, yeah, I'd like to fill out a missing persons report?..." I started as I stuffed my hands in my pocket.

"Ah, has the person been missing longer than 24 hours?" They asked.

"No..b-" I started. (Lol, i saw this in a movie, but fyi, the 24 hour thing isn't real)

"Well I'm sorry I can't help you, when it's longer than 24 hours then come back." They said.
"Please...its just..." I started.

"24 hours.." They said.

"But!" I said.

"Don't you understand....twenty four hours?" They said again.

"A-alright..." I said as I headed towards the door.

Suddenly an urge had caught me. Thinking that, that could've been last chance I ever get to see FlutterShy.... I can still hear her screams in the back of my head.

"Wait! no! Not alright!" I started.

"My girlfriend has been missing for the little of 3 hours! And you need to get off of your lazy ass and let me file the missing person report! Because I'll be damned if the reason I never see her again is because you don't wanna help me out...you'll be very sorry, so please! And I'm only asking ONCE!" I shouted.

The rage filled inside of me. I bit my lip, I haven't been this furious in a long time

They stared at me. Closed their eyes tightly. "Young teen love. You do what you can to have it." They said.

I yanked the papers from their hand and filled them out. After that I sat on the curb staring up at the sky.

"Mom. Then Dad. Now Shy... I can't keep losing people I love. Did I do something? Was it me?.... Am I supposed to know what I did wrong?...." I said as I cried my heart out...

I felt pinkie come and sit by me and she rubbed my back and put her head on my shoulder.

"Aw...come on Dashie...d-dorm feel like that.." She said.
I buried my face into her pink hoodie, and I hugged her close. I felt her wrap her arms around me.

"Dash...please, sometimes we blame ourselves for things we can't explain. But that doesn't mean it our fault..... " she said as she picked my head up.

" I guarantee you, we are gonna find flutterShy..." She said.

I wiped my face and nodded.

"Now, come on... With the help of your friends you'll be able to do any and everything.. Just...we have to tell FlutterShy's mom..." Pinks started.

"She'll hate me.." I said.

"No she won't." She said.

"Yes! Yes she will! She expected me to be there for FlutterShy and I wasn't!" I said as I started tearing up.

"You did all you could! Now..." Pinkie started...

"Now come on..." She said as she looked off in the distance..