Home (part 2)

AN// SO THE LAST TIME WE TALKED PINKIE PIE HAD JUST PEED IN DASHES CAR AND DASH ABOUT  TO GO PICK UP FLUTTERSHY FROM HER CURRENT RESIDENTS NOW LETS CONTINUE THE STORY SHALL WE

Dash's POV-  I stop my car in a rush in the middle of the road and gripped my steering wheel tightly, "pinkie Pie..." I started. "Yes Dashie?" She said with a meek tone. "Did you pee in my car...." I asked as I pressed my head against my steering wheel. "It was only a drop..." She said cutely now... I couldn't be mad at Pinkie but I could tape her to the roof of my car... She'd probably pee on that too so that's a no, "my goodness Pinkie..." I said quietly. "I'm sorry Dashie..." She said as she looked over to me, you know... Sometimes I forget that you know Pinkie Pie is a capable human being of many things and is literally ever smarter than twilight (at times) but then... You think about it and sometimes she has the IQ of a peanut. "Alright we don't have time to waste, won't take us long until we make it there so let's get a move on." I said as I looked at the road with lowered eyes, my eyes felt so heavy I didn't know what was happening, I think it might have been caused by the smell of Pinkie's Toxic Piss. All I could think of is how I would soon hold my darling in my arms. 30 minutes and bam! We're home free! I can't wait and just... Love is on my side. Now me personally I don't think that love is for most people it didn't use to be for me, I was one of those Sex in the city type girls but just sex in the city, out of the city, around the city, near by the city, like I didn't like the Long lasting relationships but Shy was different... I learned to love her as well as myself truly...

We're honesty just driving and having a good time. Except, i wasn't a big fan of waiting to eat. I could hear my stomach growl as i drove down the long road "just a little bit longer... and then i can eat, no biggie." I thought to myself. "Pssst.. dashie.." pinkie whispers to me. "What is it, pinkie pie." I said as i gripped my steering wheel. I was still a little angry about her peeing in my car, maybe you could call her, pissy pie! Okay, terrible joke dash. "I heard you're a little hungry... i got something that will... stimulate your senses..." she said as she leaned over my seat and grabbed the pie that apples had. I was starving. I would eat anything, i could eat a horse (pun intended). I stuck my hand deep in the pie and started eating, i had no regrets. Not today.

After i finished the pie, i was fully satisfied, but, i was pretty sure apples were to kick my ass after wards, "pinkie, you have to promise that we dont tell aj we ate her pie." I demanded. "What pie?" Pinkie said as she crept back into the back of the back seat. We were still on our way to getting shy, and to be honest, i was really nervous. I mean, i am prepared but more nervous than prepared. It's ridiculous.