"I am not ready to move in with you." Agatha cut him off, before suddenly panicking, wondering if that was what Dracula was about to suggest at all, or if she hadn't grasped the complete wrong end of the stick.

"Shame. Still it was worth asking." Dracula sighed, running his hands along her bare legs. "I could do with a form of live in exercise that isn't that damn CrossFit machine."

Pinching and twisting one of his nipples in retaliation, Agatha savoured Dracula's wince and small exclamation of pain.

"Be very careful my love, what is sauce for the gander is sauce for the goose as well." Dracula warned her, running his hand over a dressing gown clad breast and squeezing it slightly.

"Speaking of work, I never called in this morning."

"Don't worry I will sign your sick note." Dracula teased, ticking Agatha when she giggled. "I'm serious, emergency clan business or something like that, should keep you out of trouble."

"I think I get into more trouble here with you." Agatha retorted, savouring Dracula's deep laugh, and the way it reverberated thought the chest under her ear.

"Only the good kind...and speaking of trouble..." Dracula's tone turned suggestive, slipping the hand that had been stroking the back of her knee, up under the edge of her dressing gown to creep up her thigh.

"No."

"No?" He added suggestively.

"I'm sore." Agatha added, clamping her hand over his through her dressing gown and pushing it off her. "You will just have to restrain that libido of yours."

Grumbling, but in a good-natured way, Dracula accepted her refusal with good grace. He wasn't really hungry for more sex, if Agatha had been up for her it, then he would have happily indulged. After all too much, was in Dracula's opinion, just the right amount. Whereas Agatha was used to denying herself, and thusly by extension now him, the things she wanted. Dracula could only hope that this was a habit he could quickly break her of.

"Well I suppose that's down to me doing my job too well."

"If that is you fishing for compliments, you might recall it's not like I have any basis for comparison." Agatha muttered, sighing as Dracula moved to petting her hair instead, his fingernails giving her scalp the most amazing head massage.

"But it was good, wasn't it? You did enjoy yourself?"

Tilting her chin up so she could watch him out of the corner of her eye, Agatha smiled at the almost nervous expression on his face. "It was amazing." She added, savouring the way a smug, almost arrogant expression broke over his face at her praise. "You have set a standard now."

"Oh, I can raise that bar, now you're broken in, so to speak."

"I am not a saddle." Agatha huffed, regretting feeding his ego almost immediately.

"Oh, I was thinking more of a prize filly actually." Dracula teased, knowing full well he was baiting her.

"Do you want me to ban you from my bed?"

"Please you wouldn't do that now, you are going to crave me Agatha." Dracula predicted with certainty. "Still if we are not going back to bed...we really should make the most of the day, since you are already skipping work."

"Oh, I thought I was dealing with emergency clan business?" Agatha retorted sarcastically. "Doesn't that include laying around on the couch catching up on my reading?"

"Oh, you are, keeping your Elder happy is always priority clan business and if you want to stay on the couch..." Dracula teased, leaning down to steal a kiss, and then another, and then to slip his hand under her dressing gown again.