Pay for what?

Those words were one step away to take away my breath. She exited the house and after she walked for a minute no traces of her seemed like she vanished in thin air.

Well after gazing at the box for a minute, I decided to open it.

Well after the globally threatning virus, what can be more dangerous than that? Haha pretty sure nothing harmful.

(Note from the author: Don't forget to wash your hands peeps)

As soon as I opened the box, expected something terrible didn't we? Turns out to be a glove. Just. A. Glove.

Until I had the nightmare again.

I took the gloves in my hand. Small, dirty, greyish. Looks like a glove, a teenager would be interested to wear.

"But if it looks like a teenager would want to wear it, why did you despise it so much, you were a teenager as well?"

The same voice from earlier, remarked these words with such a tone. Which glued me to my position. These words kept my ears ringing. Felt like i was on my earphones listening to some 3d music. The intensity, and the tone clearly showcased revenge.

Now this was what I would call beyond an explanation. It certainly dose not make sense. Am I imagining things? Am i alright? At that moment. I couldn't process things. What did i just hear? I'm pretty sure there's no one at my house. And its not possible for any campus kids to prank me, cause it's freaking pouring outside for god's sake.

I decided to call it a night. Well I thought I exaggerated things a lot. And I was tired and weary after all the work.

After 1 hour of sleeping

"Guys, its not a good idea"
"Please don't gear up, you all are drunk it can threaten your life."

"Relax shellhead, it's so much fun, why don't you just give up your nerdish acts and have fun?"

"Yes, why are you interrupting?"

"Aww, the nerd needs a science book, her incandescent lamp and her study place duhhh, and just give her time. She will just eat the whole science book like a five course meal"

"Guys,listen to me, for once, please let's go home. Please"

*********CRASSSSSSHHHHHH********