After class I meet Austin and Paul on the quad. I take my usual seat and notice Nathalie is no where to be found. I frown, quickly becoming annoyed. Austin bites into his burger and say, "Nathalie has personal problems to handle."

"Really?" I arch my eyebrow. "If she doesn't want to be around me then she should grow some balls and tell me."

Austin shakes his head a grin plastered on his face. "Trust me Rose, this situation has nothing to do with you."

Now I'm curious. What problems Nathalie had going on in her stupid boring life. Austin spoke of her like she had this great story to tell. I doubt that. "How are you so sure?" I question.

"Because Nathalie is my best friend and I know everything." Austin replies wiggling his eyebrow at me. 

I chew on my lip and arch my eyebrow. Did he know? Did Nathalie run to him? I was curious. Austin finishes his plate and then stands, "Got Pre-calculus. See ya."

I grimace. Why the hell was he still in Pre-cal? I shake my head in annoyance for even wondering. I didn't care. I grab my things and head to my bike.

Once I am home, I throw my things on the table and head to my room for a nap. Hours later I am awaken by my phone beeping. I groan and check the time. It was 10. "Hello." I say in the phone not checking who the caller was first.

"Rose!"

I groan while rolling my eyes. It was Austin.

"Why are calling me?" I hiss through the phone.

"Why do you sound like that?" He asks instead of answering my question.

"Austin!" I scream. 

He squeals and then answers, "Party at my place. You are required to come. It's a bff code."

"We're not bffs." I sneer before hanging up the phone. Seconds later I get a text from Austin.

-Bring Alcohol :) 

I roll my eyes and toss my phone on the bed before standing and stretching. I hop in the shower and begin to get ready. I didn't have anything else to do and plus I wanted to see Nathalie. 

I arrive to Austin place later and I'm not surprised by the numerous of college students. He was pretty popular on this campus. I walk in and notice the music blaring through the apartment and students with red cups in their hands. I make my way to the kitchen and begin to fix myself something to drink before pulling out a bottle of Jack Daniel, Grey Goose, and Ciroc.

"Damn girl! I just said bring a bottle. But no complaining here."

I run my fingers through my hair and Austin hugs me against my will. "Thanks for coming girlfriend." 

"What's up." Paul grins entering into the kitchen. "Surprised you came."

"Yeah, now give me my five dollars boy." Austin says to Paul. The tatted guy pulls out his wallet and hands Austin a five. I roll my eyes. They were such boys.

"You two made a bet on if I would come or not?"

"Yeah." Paul grins before putting his arm over my shoulder and leading me to the couch. The three of us sit and talk and again I am happy that I've met these two idiots. Two hours later and I could feel the alcohol in my system. 

"Oh shit." Austin says before quickly standing and heading to the patio. Paul looks behind him and also ditches me. I roll my eyes confused before looking towards the door. There I see some red head talking to Nathalie. They seem to be in a deep conversation. I stand slowly and make my way towards them hearing their conversation.