How To Court A Strong Independent Beautiful Omega in Four Steps: A Short Guide

I'm a sucker for you, yeah

Jonas Brothers

How To Court A Strong Independent Beautiful Omega in Four Steps: A Short Guide

by Dr. Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat

Disclaimer: Success rate depends on your skills.

1.

"Hey there, pretty momma, come here often?"

Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong rolled his eyes in exasperation and continued pushing his half-filled trolley at a leisurely pace. The sixteen-month-old twins safely buckled in the trolley seats babbled and Gulf smiled at his creations. The one who called out to him sidled closer, crowding into him that the young omega could feel the heat radiating off the other's body. He looked up at the cheeky bastard, still waiting for his reply.

"It's the supermarket. Everybody come here often," Gulf remarked drily.

The alpha laughed loudly, garnering some looks from nearby customers. His larger hands landed beside Gulf's slimmer ones and began to help push the trolley along, making silly faces at the grinning toddlers. Peal of giggles followed.

"So, mind if I join you, beautiful?"

Gulf smirked, taking his hands off the handle. "Go ahead, make yourself useful, alpha."

The handsome alpha winked. And Gulf rolled his eyes again but the small smile playing on the lovely omega's lips told him that Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat still got game.

He so could flirt and he's winning over the omega's affection.

2.

"Oh hey, we meet again. How are you today, beautiful?"

Gulf glanced at the alpha in confusion. A calming minty sandalwood permeated the air as said alpha stood just over his cubicle, arms resting on top of the divider wall. His sharp eyes looked at Gulf and his smile lopsided. The editor turned his head right and left, watching his co-workers scattered all over the place. Boat was at his desk, headphones on as he went through a manuscript in English.

"You're at my workplace." The duh was implied as he looked at the alpha under his lashes.

"Oh is it now?" Mew stroked his imaginary beard, faking innocence as his eyes widened. Gulf could see through it and narrowed his eyes suspiciously.

"What are you doing here?"

The alpha smiled. "Oh beloved, just some work to be done with a book my department is going to publish."

Gulf hummed, satisfied with the answer. He continued with editing his own manuscript as the alpha talked, nodding appropriately in all the right places. But he wasn't really paying attention. Suddenly, he heard the sound of wheels of their standard-issued office chairs squeaking closer. It was rolled right next to him, whose chair it was Gulf didn't know. The sandalwood scent of Mew got stronger and Gulf felt something heavy on his left shoulder.

A quick glance showed the top of the alpha's head, his curls brushing lightly against Gulf's cheek. Gulf could smell the mild fruity scent of the other's shampoo.

The omega grunted, shrugging his shoulder in an attempt to dislodge the other.

"This is a professional setting, so please be more professional," Gulf hissed. He pushed Mew's head and kicked the other's chair away. Unfortunately, it moved only slightly just because Gulf didn't push it too hard and Mew was heavy with a body of tight muscles.