Jin POV

"Your turn." I told him.

Namjoon's eyes were clouded with lust and I dipped my head into his neck. I kissed around as I left small love bites while his fingers tangled into my hair, trying to find his sweet spot. Eventually I found it and heard the most beautiful sound I had ever heard. He moaned softly and I smirked against his neck.

I trailed my kisses down his defined body. He was fit, no doubt. His abs were soft but more defined then mine and his skin was a pretty honey color. I looked up at him for permission to take off his underwear. He nodded and I pulled it off.

He was huge and more well kept than I was. I gently started to jerk him off and he leaned his head back. I gently licked the tip and then slowly sucked his tip. He groaned as I gently took him all into my mouth as much as I could. He gasped and tugged at my hair. I started to bob my head and suck. He moaned and was biting his lip. I took him out of my mouth to lick him all and he looked so hot. I got hard again just looking at him.

I sucked his tip and looked him in the eye. He moaned and ran his fingers through my hair.

"Fuck you look so pretty like this." He said, tugging my hair.

I groaned around him and took him all in my mouth again. I started bobbing my head faster and he started bucking his hips up. I took him out of my mouth and slowly stroked him. I leaned up and leaned into his ear.

"I want you to cum in my mouth." I whispered.

He moaned louder at that and I took him all in my mouth again. I jerked him off and looked at him. I stuck my tongue out and jerked him off while kitten little his tip. His moans got more high pitched and he came all over my tongue. He tugged at my hair and shot his load in my mouth.

I swallowed it all and wiped whatever was left off my face and licked it off my fingers. He groaned and looked fucked out.

"That was the best blow job I have ever recieved. Fuck it was so hot. I wanna be inside you so fucking bad." He said.

He flipped us over and kissed my lips. I could taste myself on his tongue and I'm sure he could taste me on his tongue as well. He pulled away and grabbed the lube he must've bought. He coated his fingers and gently put one in me. I gasped at the feeling. It's been years since I had been with a man. He pumped slowly and then added another. I moaned and bit my lip.

"N-Namjoon I want you inside me so bad. Please." I pleaded through moans.

He pulled his fingers out and rolled a condom on his length. Then he froze.

Namjoon POV

I put the condom on and then I just froze. I started having flashbacks and I shut my eyes tightly. I felt two hands gently grab my face and thumbs stroke my cheeks.

"Joonie? If you want to stop we can stop. It is never too late to stop." Jin gently said.

"N-No. I want to do this. I want to make love to you, appreciate you, all of you." I told him leaning into his touch.

"Then you lay back and relax. I'll take the lead." He said, gently pushing me back.

I laid down and he climbed on top of me. He positioned himself over my length and gently eased himself down. He gasped and bit his lip at the stretch. I moaned at the feeling of him around me. He sat all the way down and I rubbed his hips gently to soothe him.

"You okay?" I asked.

He nodded and started to moved. He moaned softly and grinned, "So much better than okay."

He started to move at a steady past and I was moaning softly. His moans were like heaven to me and I felt like I was on top of the world. His pace quickened and his moans got more rapid.

"Jin holy shit you feel so good around me." I moaned, gripping his hips.

He looked so hot fucking himself on me. I don't know what came over me but I flipped us over and started thrusting into him. He moaned loudly and I pinned his arms above his head.

"Fuck yes! Oh fuck me, yes!" He exclaimed, arching his back.

I buried my face into his neck and he intertwined our fingers together. His moans became more rapid and I slowed my pace. I sat up and gripped his hips gently. He looked absolutely incredible underneath me.

"I love you so much. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me." I whispered to him.

He smiled at me, "I love you too."

I leaned down and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my neck and I quickened my pace again.

"Fuck you feel so good." I groaned into his ear.

"T-Take off the condom. I wanna feel you so bad." He moaned.

I slid out of him and looked at him again. "Are you sure?"

He nodded, "I want to feel you as much as I can. I know you're clean and I want to feel all of you."

I took the condom off and slid back into him again. I gasped at the feeling and he moaned. It felt better than anything I've ever felt before. I found a quick rhythm and was by now pounding into him. I hit his prostate and he moaned really loud.

"Im gonna cum, I'm gonna cum so deep inside you. You'd love that right? You want my cum inside you?" I whispered into his ear.

"Fuck yes! Make me cum, Joonie. Make me cum so hard." Jin groaned into my ear.

I hit his prostate over and over again. I sat on my knees and kept pounding over and over again. His back was arching, his legs were shaking, and his hands were gripping the sheets. He looked at me and came all over his stomach. He kept eye contact with me and that sent me over the edge. I went as deep as I could inside him and came. He moaned and I moaned loudly looking at his face. He was panting and looked totally fucked out.

I smiled at him as I leaned down to kiss him roughly. The rough kiss turned into a gentle makeout session as I pulled out of him. He whined and pulled away.

"I'm gonna go take a shower. Wanna join?" I offered.

He nodded and I helped him into the bathroom. We showered, sharing small kisses and soft touches. After our shower we got dressed and changed the sheets. We laid down and saw it was already 11 pm. I smiled at him and pulled him closer.

"That was the most mind blowing, best sex I have ever had." Jin said, running his fingers through my hair.

I smiled at him, "You are the the best thing I've ever had."

He kissed my lips gently and snuggled into my neck. I heard a knock at the door and I got up. I unlocked it and opened it to reveal Yoongi crying.

"Who is it?" Jin asked.

"What's wrong, dumpling?" I asked, picking him up.

"I-I had a bad dream about mom. Can I sleep with you and daddy?" He asked, clinging to me.

I kissed his head, "Of course baby."

I carried him to the bed and laid him between Jin and I. He snuggled up to me and I kissed his head then kissed Jin gently on the lips. I wrapped my arms around them both and fell asleep with a smile on my face.