30. Hana VS Ariba

Start from the beginning

"But he was angry with you?" Ariba couldn't help and asked.

"How long husband can angry with his wife" hana said smiling and removed her hair from her left side neck where rahmaan bite her hard.

Ariba clenched her jaw and fist to Control her anger as she saw love bites on her neck.

"Hana" Rahman called hana and Hana's smile grew wide.

"Coming Jaan (love)" hana said smiling causing Ariba burn from inside.

"You didn't tell me why you came here at this time?" Hana asked seriously.

"I wanted to check up on rahem.. he look disturb so I thought to check if he need someth....." Hana didn't let her finished her sentence.

"His wife is here to take care of him and his needs" hana snap at her Ariba threw a dagger at hana.

"Yeah right" saying this she was about to turn but hana stop her.

"Listen... Next time don't come here at night.. maybe you disturb a loving husband and wife" hana almost warned her with her fake smiled. And slammed the door on her face.

"How dare you hana! I'll kill you!" Ariba muttered through her gritted teeth.

"Rahem is only mine! You just got the privilege of being his wife but not for long hana.. I know my rahem very well.. and I know how to manipulate him.. enjoy your time with your so called husband.. cause soon I will separate you both" she promised herself and walked away from there after glaring at the door with all her hate.

Meanwhile hana came inside smiling victoriously. And jumped on the bed throwing her arms around rahmaan. Who was laying on the bed.

"What happened? Why are you smiling?" When he saw her smiling he asked wrapping his arms around her.

"Because I am happy" she said kissing his cheeks

"Okay... Why Ariba came here?" He asked and hana pulled back.

"That's non of your concern" she said giving him a little glared. Rahmaan raised his eyebrows.

"Don't you think your bossy around me too much" he said pulling her into his chest.

"I have a rights" hana said as matter of factly and lay on his chest. While rahmaan just smiled and closed his eyes.

*************

The next day Ariba was roaming around her room thinking what she should do to make distance between them.
After roaming her room all night she came up with plan.

Next morning everyone started having there breakfast but hana rahmaan and ariba was late.

"Good morning everyone" rahmaan said as he took seat right after him hana came from her room.

"Assalamualaikum" she greeted sweetly and look at rahmaan.

"Walaikum assalam" everyone greeted her back including rahmaan.

Rahman motion her to sit beside him. Hana smiled and walked toward him but before she could sit beside him Ariba beat her. Hana stood there glaring at her angry.

Rahman also glare her but shrug as he couldn't do anything and look at hana helplessly.

"Hana sit beta" Shabana said.

"Yeah mama" hana mumbled and sit next to Ariba. Sending ariba glared.

They all were busy having there breakfast including rahmaan while having little chit chat. But hana was glaring at Ariba as she was talking to rahmaan frankly and rahmaan also look free with her.