ㅏㅡ(🌓)ㅡㅓ

First Quarter

It was a game night.

They were playing Mario Kart like they usually did on Friday nights.

But for Jihyo, it felt different.

She'd known Jin for almost a year by then.

She'd seen him at his most vulnerable; when they'd gotten drunk one night and he'd spilled everything about his past - and when he was at his worst; when he actually threw the first punch at a guy who ridiculed his best friend (Taehyung).

In the short span of the time they'd been together, she'd gotten to know him.

She'd been thinking about that a lot for the past two weeks or so.

"Bam, take that, Luigi!" He yelled as he knocked her out of the tracks.

But she couldn't care less, honestly.

None of his words registered in her mind as she stared at him, hands long since gone slack, pressing just so her kart could move forward.

Jin cheered when the congratulatory music played, gently throwing down his controller. "Take that, Jihyo, you can never beat me and Princess Peach! Ah, I'm exhausted!" He turned to look at her with a grin.

"Do you wanna -" He broke off, grin slipping off his face when he noticed her intense stare.

Jihyo took this chance to slowly and silently run her eyes over every inch of his face, starting from his forehead, down to his ears that were quickly being coloured red. She traced his eyebrows, stared into his eyes and down his nose.

Straight to his plump lips.

"H-hey, uhm, Jihyo? Is there - is something wrong?" He said, unbelievably shyly, and she forcefully dragged her eyes back up to stare into his. "I-it's just that… you've been… staring… a lot and - woah!" He stumbled back when she suddenly straightened up and moved her face closer.

"U-uhm, J-Jihyo?" He gulped, but he didn't move again, instead, watching her move even closer.

His eyes had changed.

And Jihyo? She loved it.

But-

She hesitated, stopping when their noses were barely touching, and they just stared.

Until Jin broke the silence with a whisper.

"Why'd you stop?"

Like a taut rubber band, she snapped.

Their teeth clashed painfully at first, but neither cared much, and Jin was quick to drag her on top of him.

It was hurried.

It was messy.

It was oh so nice.

They kissed like they were starving; like they couldn't get enough.

Hands and lips started roaming, wanting to feel feel feel and things got heated.

Jin boldly snuck a hand in her shirt and -

He almost threw them both off the couch in surprise when the doorbell rang.

"Pizza delivery!"

For a moment, they stared, breathing heavily, chests heaving and lips bitten and swollen, until they started laughing.

Jin gently pushed her off, grabbing his wallet as he got up and sent her a wink before he went towards the door.