Chapter o9

orry it took so long to upload, I got myself a new iPod, so I am putting all the important stuff on my iPod 4G. Also, I had the part written down, and finished on Thursday, but I iPod 3G was being retarded and I needed to re-sinc it, causing me to loose all my notes on my iPod, including chapter 9. Now I am re-writing it by memory on wattpad. I was also renovating, so I had to take care of my siblings, and all that, so I don't have time for myself.

Enough with my chit-chatting, here is chappie 9: sorry it will be short :(

-Aimee

__________________________________________________________

            I walked into the school, and walked into the secretary's office. I did not get lost in the school: I was there last year. I walked in the office, it was about five thirty, so school was done.

          "Hannah Rivers? Here is your schedule, and here is your room key," the s!utty secretary- the same as last year- told me.

       "Thank you," I whispered, looking down.

        I walked out of the office, and looked at my room number: 021. That number seemed familiar, but I did not pay much attention to that.

         When I arrived at that door, I knocked twice, and unlocked the door with my key. When I opened the door, I turned around and grabbed my suitcase, and stepped into the room, where five girls were sitting, talking on the couch. When I drop my suitcase, and lock the door, I turn around, and get pinned on the wall with a hug.

        I squirm out, and Jessie is hugging me. I look at the couches, and Chelsea, which is Jessie's twin; Olivia; Abby; and some girl that I don't know are all staring up at me.

        "I-I-I am your new... roommate," I tell them. "Which room is mine?"

        "The one in the back," Abby replied, coldly. I felt like bursting out in tears, my ex-best friend is being a b!tch to me, for no reason I am aware of.

          I unpacked my bags, putting everything away in the drawers, when there was a knock on the door. I run up, and open it, and Jessie is standing at the door.

        "Sorry for earlier, Abby... Changed this summer. I don't know if it's because you weren't here, or because Sherri is here, but she was  b!tch to me at the beginning of the school year, aswell as with Chelsea, and with Olive. You share a room with Sherri and Abby, the two popular s!uts of the school. Olive, Chelsea and I tryed to get the old Abby back. That fail..."

        "Great..." I whispered, finishing emptying my suitcase.

         "Hannah... What is wrong?"

Sorry,  that is as much I could upload, I will upload again asap.