Chapter 5: I need no body guards

Switches of life chapter 5: I need no bodyguard :)

Hannah's POV

I got out of the hospital on Friday, and hope I won't need to go back, any time soon. I hope not to go back for AT LEAST another three to four months. I had to stay there until my ankle was completely healed, and I thought that was bu((sh!t. Wow. I'm not the type of person that would normally swear...

On Monday, when I got to school, I was about to go to my locker, when Devon came up to me.

"Here's your new schedule," he told me, handing me a sheet if paper.

I looked from the paper, to him, and back to the paper, "But I already have a schedule... Why do I get this one?"

"The teachers must have made a mistake. Whatever, take this one," he said. Should I believe him? "The teachers all know, and I am just doing as I got told," he continues, answering my silent question.

I look my schedule: I have art first, so I start walking towards the art class. As I walk in, I notice no head turns towards me. Good! Even if the bell didn't ring, about a dozen of students are working in groups.

I walk up to the teacher's desk, and ask "Is it true I'm supposed to be in this class now?"

"Hannah Rivers?" he asks back. I nod. "yes, yes, umm..." he starts, scrambling around work on his desk, "there was a mistake in the schedule, and you are in this class now. You can go sit by..." he looks down at his seating plan, "Devon. In the back corner."

I walked over to the back corner, and there was no one. I placed my stuff down, and looked around the class.

There was no one i knew. Then, the guy that saved me from bleeding to death came in, and sat beside me.

I rolled my eyes. "So I believe your name is Devon," I stated.

"yeah, and you are Hannah. The whole school knows you now, and that made Angel hate you even more," he replied, in the same 'I-could-care-less' tone.

"Great..." I answered. Every one wants the school biggest slut and bitch on their back. Note the sarcasm.

I looked around the class and saw that I knew three people: Dana and Chris, Jenna's triplets, and Haley, the girl from cheerleading.

Dana was blonde, and she wouldn't stop talking non-stop with another blonde.

Chris was with a bunch of jocks, and his friends, at the same work table as the popular girls, and his friends and he would often look towards me, before bursting out in laughter. It is quite obvious that I was the center of their convo, it doesnt take a genius to figure that one out!.

Haley looked bored. She was sitting at the same table as the jocks/ cheerleaders, but wasn't talking to neither the guys or the girls. I found that wierd from a cheerleader, since they were known to be outgoing, and mean.

The teacher then went in front of the class, and told us, "okay, I want you all to draw your dream place. It can be fake, or real, and you dont necessarily have to have already been. Write on the back where it is. It is due at the end of next class, and the best one will get to have their piece of art on the board. Use the time wisely."

The whole class started talking and working. I put Brentwood College school as my dream place. I put the hallways with the posters, leading into the huge court yard, with tennis fields, a soccer field in the back, and a basketball field in the corner. I put all the flowers that were planted in the middle...

***FlashBack***

I walked through the doors of the BCS for the first time, on the day before the first day of grade eight. It was huge. I was used to little private schools. I am wearing a black mini skirt, and a light blue spaghetti strap tanktop. The principal, greeting us at the door, directing us to the courtyard, "all grade eights, please group up in the courtyard. The teachers will explain what to do."