-03-

"Huh?" I look up at him tilting my head.

He looks down at me with utter shock. "You really don't know."

He sighs and runs his hand through his hair turning away from me. He turned back to and looked completely lost on what to do. He came close to me again and grabbed my hand. "We have a connection to each other that we cant have with anyone else."

"How...Why?" I asked looking down at our intertwined fingers.

"I don't think I should be the one to tell you if you don't know yourself. I would talk to your parents about it." He smiled softly to me. "I might not be able to tell you but I can show you, only if you don't freak out."

"Okay..." I nodded.

"Go get dressed." He backed away from me and crossed his arms, his biceps flexing. "We're going on a ride."

"Where to?" I asked as Xander started to leave the gyms storage unit.

"You'll see." He turned to me before I entered the change room. "There's so much you don't know yet. I want to be the one to show you."

"Won't we get in trouble for skipping?" My voice came out as a whisper. I'm so confused by all of this.

"I mean, I guess if you think about it like that." He sighed. "We can go another time if you don't want to get in trouble."

"No. Let's go now."

     He smiled, "Go change quickly, I'll meet you outside the gym doors."

      I nodded and went to change my clothes as quickly as I could. I walked out the change room to see Xander waiting for me at the lockers. I walked up to him and he looked up to me and then smiled.

     "Hello again." He stood himself up straight and we began to walk out of the school doors.

     "Hello yourself." I smiled up to him.

     "Ready to skip class?" He took out his keys from his pockets and swung them around. "I'm sure Ben won't mind."

     "HEY YOU TWO!" We turned around to see a teacher calling to us down the hallway.

      I looked up at Xander. He looked down to me. We both looked back at the teacher, and ran full tilt in the opposite direction. We burst through the front doors of the school and over to Xander's car. We were both laughing our asses off by the time we got in the car and drove off of the schools property.

     "So where are to taking me?" I asked looking over as he drove.

     "My favourite place in the world." He wiggled his eye brows at me.

      I flicked on the radio and some folk tune song came on but listening to it while looking at all the trees whiz by. With Xander here with me. I liked it here a lot already. We were on a bridge when I saw through an opening in the trees. The lake was dancing under the sun, glistening like no tomorrow. It was gorgeous.

     "It's amazing isn't it." I got snapped out of my thoughts and looked over to Xander. I nodded.

     Xander turned the car into a path down the forest. I looked over at him a tad bit concerning. He shushed me and grabbed my hand.

    "Don't worry." He smiled. I relaxed in my chair a bit more.

      The car pulled to a stop and Xander hopped out of the car. He came over to my side of the car and opened my door.