"We have two Alphas that want to train with us. Who would like to take one of them?" Eric asks. They all seem unsure of taking either of us one on one.

"I'll take Aaron!" a voice calls behind me as Beta Carson runs up.

"Carson, nice to see you!" Eric says shaking Carson's hand. At 37 Carson would be next youngest in leadership of
Our pack. Eric and Carson get on well.

"Pickin' a fight already Erickson? You just got back!" Carson says.

"Come on Car. He started it. Besides we need to see of the love birds can fight together." Eric says.

"Good point." Carson says to Eric, then to Aaron and I, "You two ready?"

I square up with Eric and Aaron with Carson.

"Let's see how well you can fight now." Eric says. We fight a bit and I hold my own. He lunges at me and I dodge him the speed of his attack leaves me a little off balance and he comes in with a kick to the ribs. I stumble backwards. As soon as I catch myself I hear Aaron grunt in pain and look over to check on him as Carson punches him in the nose. My distraction costs me as I fail to see the the fist that impacts my cheek bone.

Alpha Aaron's POV

I fight the Beta knowing I can take him. His fighting style reminds me of my father. I dodge him and land a few blows. All was going well until I hear Lilly yelp. I look over and see her recovering from a kick to the ribs. When I look back to my opponent I receive a fist to the nose. Lilly cries out again and I can't help but look. This is going to be a rough fight.

Random warrior POV

We watch as our Beta and Gamma fight Lilly and Alpha Aaron. The Alphas seem to have the upper hand at first until Gamma Eric lands a blow.

The Alphas keep checking on one another leaving themselves open to attack.

They keep going for about 20min. The Alphas taking more blows than their opponents. Eventually we can see them wear down.

"You have to be able to fight along side him, Lilly." Gamma Eric says.

"If you are going to lead together you have to be able to focus even when she is in danger." Beta Carson says.

They continue to trade blows but I can tell both Beta And Gamma are ready to go for the kill.

"You need to be able to fight together!" Gamma Eric says.

"If you can't fight together!" Beta Carson  adds.

Both of them take their Alpha by the throat and throw them on the ground pinning them next to each other

"You'll die together!" Both Beta and Gamma say simultaneously.

Lilly's POV

"Let me up Eric!" I say swatting his hand away. He gets up and grins at me.

"Lilly, I hear Aaron is here will you escort him to my office." Father mind links me. Perfect timing dad. I'm covered in blood and dirt and so is he... got ta love it.

"We're on our way." I link back.

"Come on Aaron father wants to see us." I say. Aaron gives Carson an angry look as he stands up.

"Let's go!" He says taking me by my arm and leading me away.

"Have fun you two!" Eric calls after us and I roll my eyes.

I pull my arm from Aaron's grip and he stops.

"That was humiliating!" He says turning to me.

"I know." I respond.