"I wouldn't,and besides why would I run?I already signed the contract....running away from you means getting myself closer to a cage...and I don't want that...I love my freedom so much..."said Xiao Zhan not noticing that he is saying way too much....

"Oh?so...Mr.Xiao here likes freedom?"Xiao Zhan was startled for a while...

Why do Wang yibo's words and tone affect him so much???

He might need to get himself check after this session...

Xiao Zhan just nodded trying to discard the conversation...

"How old are you right now by the way?"

Yes,Xiao Zhan needs to get the information of the man himself since hai kuan wouldn't give him the man's personal info for hai kuan said that it was part of xiao zhan's test...

Why didn't he think that it was a strange request that time????

Well,you can't blame him..he thought that it was for fun...and hai kuan also said that it was for fun and for testing...

Never knew that it wasn't funny at all...

"What kind of psychiatrist don't know his patients age?"mocked Wang yibo....

Wang yibo thought that Xiao zhan is surprised by his words and tone since Xiao Zhan's eyes widened...

"I know right!someone who could think like this is so weird!I mean...you're brother is really weird!he won't give me your personal information!"Xiao Zhan whined...

Xiao Zhan looked at Wang yibo to see a gloomy looking yibo...

"Did I say something wrong?"asked Xiao Zhan unaware of the indirect insult he said for Wang yibo...

"No...it was my bad for being weird I guess...I should have had let my brother gave you my personal info.,right?"Wang yibo wasn't really that angry since Xiao zhan's reaction is so cute...

But...who said he couldn't act angry????

It's fun!

Xiao zhan's face paled...

Ok so he just insulted his super duper dangerous psychopath patient and...is he gonna die???

'Cause he swear he is....looking at how his patients looks at him like a prey...

"I was kidding!really!you don't need to believe all my words!your idea is really brilliant by the way!we uhhmm..uhmm...uhmm.."Xiao Zhan silently cursed himself he could say anything good...so why couldn't he???

"What do you mean by uhmm..uhmm?"Wang yibo mocked him..

Xiao Zhan looked at Wang yibo with pleading eyes since he know that it's his fault for badmouthing someone....

"Did I say anything?"asked Xiao Zhan after a while trying to play dumb...

Wang yibo looked at Xiao zhan's lips...

"Oh...you sure did,babe.."said Wang yibo while looking at Xiao Zhan as if xiao Zhan is his prey...

"Ahhhh...really?I forgot...how about you forget it too?"Xiao Zhan was too nervous and scared for his life that he couldn't catch the pet name Wang yibo called him...

"Ahhh...really?you forgot...how about i make you remember?"Wang yibo wasn't naturally like this but mocking xiao Zhan seems so fun for him and so...he did...

"Oh come on!there's no way I'll remember it dude!"Wang yibo looked alarmed when xiao Zhan called him 'dude'

He called me dude when I called him babe???

Now..now..that weren't really good for yibo's ear and mind...

Wang yibo came nearer to Xiao Zhan...and Xiao Zhan took step backwards avoiding yibo's fierce eyes....

"I'm not stupid.."said Wang yibo...

Xiao Zhan felt that he is so stupid....but...couldn't Wang yibo let go of a single insult???

And besides it wasn't that bad!

Xiao Zhan sighed and decided to be the mature one...

"Sorry.."apologized Xiao Zhan...

Wang yibo looked satisfied...but he just looked like it...

He pushed Xiao Zhan down his bed....

And then kiss him...

Suddenly the door opened..

And hai kuan and jiang Cheng's mouth we're wide open from the scene they just witnessed...

Xiao Zhan was really embarrassed and so xiao Zhan got up but wang yibo pushed him down the bed again...

He don't care about the two looking at them with wide mouth open...

He wanted to let them know that xiao Zhan is his...

And so he kissed him again..

And he wasn't even a little bit embarrassed...

'Cause As far as Wang yibo is concerned,Xiao Zhan is his...