Marked/Attacked

Lemon Warning

No ones Pov

You wake up to see Mammon and Levi.You suddenly remember last night. You were very embarrassed by what happened.Next both were awake Mammon pounced on you.
"Oi your lucky you have such a great Alfa like me.You should let me see your credit card as a reward". Levi has a serious look on his face... Or you can let us mark you. "M-m-mark him!... I mean sure we can m-mark him. You look at both of them noticing that the playful looks are gone. Levi's on your Right Mammon your left. They both find your sweet spot on the parts on your neck.And bite down making you mewl "Aa-h". They were done marking you your face was very red.

Lemon Time
Mammon shifts you onto his lap once more. Rubbing up against you while Levi makes out with you. "Well ain't you excited" Suddenly your clothes were gone. Levi moves down to your chest sucking and biting leaving marks every where. You feel something poke you making you moan "Nghhhh". Mammon's tip is in making you want to buckle your hips. But his sturdy hands prevented you from moving down his long,hard shaft. M-mammon p-p-please stop teasing me. Levi grabs your hard cock making you jolt in surprise. He rubs on you making you gasp in suprise. "Go ahead and suck me sweetie" You put your mouth on him. Licking the tip teasing.Mammon fastens his pace making you moan harder the vibrations from your mouth. Rubbing off on Levi making him groan loudly.He grabs your H/C hair  pulling you down.Making you bob up and down on him. Mammon cums inside if you making you let out a loud moan. "A-ahhh M-master" Levi fastens his pace in your mouth. As he starts to get sloppier with his thrusts.He cums in your mouth. " sweetie you haven't cum yet let's fix that" Mammon re enters you despite already cumming. "Levi come help me won't ya" Mammon pulls out making you whimper. Levi and Mammon position themselves "Can you handle two sweetie"? You nod vigorously wanting them back inside you. They slam in at the same time making you eyes roll back. Your mouth open. They slam into you evenly both rubbing on one another and you. Making it much more pleasurable.You squirm making them go deeper they hit your G-Spot making you see stars. They hit it repeatedly sending you overboard making you squirt. "Aaa-ah ah nyaa" they continue to pound into you. Over stimulating you. "Your doing good Baby-boy just wait well go with you" Mammon's once playful voice now deep and raspy. Levi let's out little grunts. "Im gonna c-cum" Mammon follows after you burst again. Pleasurable tears rolling down your face. Your eyes rolled back further.They let you collapse onto the bed looking up at them. All of you breathing heavy breaths.

After showering up
The boys go to their rooms to get dressed you do to. There was no school today so you don't need to wear your R.A.D uniform. You slip in some comfortable clothes. A pastel blue sweater and pale yellow skirt/short (whichever you want) And you head downstairs humming a tune. You walk into the kitchen to see all the brothers. "Good morning Everyone" They all reply with a good morning to you.Except Beel who is shoving his face full of food.He nods at you just so you know he acknowledged you. You sit next too Satan and Beel and start to eat.After breakfast Lucifer asked if you could
Go to one of the shops. For some very important potions he couldn't go himself as he had a meeting to tend to.He gave you money and you were off....You wall into what seems like a market place.You can feel the eyes of demons watching you.You find the store that Luci wanted you to go to. And head inside You manage to find all of the right potions. You pay for them and walk out of the store.As you were walking back you notice a demon following you. You quicken your pace and turn a corner seeing him walk past.You breath a sigh of relief he not to look over and see the demon there. You scream and try to run but he grabs you making you claw at him in return. You snarl at him your ears and tail pointed upward.
"Feisty huh good that the way I like it" The demon lunges for you scratching your stomach leaving a deep cut. You let out a weak howl for one of the boys.You don't know who's going to appear but one of them will..

Beel appears confused but then noticed you.He notices the gash across your stomach and rushes over.You slowly start to loose consciousness from all the blood loss.Beel scoops you into his arms then appears back at home. We're all the brothers were they notice you in Beel's arm's.Satan and Lucifer rush up the others following suit.Take him to his room I can patch M/N up there. Lucifers commanding voice  puts the boys into action.Satan I'm going to need your help.

After Stitching You up

Beel comes back with your attacker leading him into one of the torture rooms they had. All of the brothers were there in their demon form And boy were they pissed.  They tortured him in every way possible. Especially Satan he is not the Avatar of wrath for nothing. No one had ever seen Mammon this upset. He almost killed the dude to quickly.Where would the fun in that be for them.They are royal alphas messing with their mate. Is a death sentence especially since your an Omega you can't defend yourself as well. You can fight pretty damn good.But your easily overpowered making them more protective over you. They were making sure your never going off on your own again. Just to ensure the safety of you.

Yo yo yo hello everyone I hope you enjoyed next up is a scenario based page on how the boys would react if they saw your wolf form thanks for sticking with us later lovelies ❤️💜🧡💙💛💚