Trying to escape and meeting the DonQuixote family

Susan's pov*
I can't believe that this guy is going to be my "master!" It really pisses me off. I would beat the living hell out of him, but the damed anklet is surprising my power! The guards unchained me and literally dragged me up the stairs! Then we gotta the main floor. I looked around, everyone in their cells were scared and cold. They looked at me and when I noticed their looking at me, they turn away. Then the next thing I knew, I was outside. There was a huge ship at the dock, and I knew what to do when I get on.
"Your going to love it in Dressrosa." Said my "master". UUUGGG! I'm so pissed! The guards took me on the boat and removed to shackles. I noticed there was some really weird people. There was a maid in a skimpy outfit, a really big man in a yellow coat with Doflamingo's symbol on his teeth, a weird guy with snot coming out of his nose and it also looked like snot stuff was all over his clothes. Why does he have to be my "master"!? Being locked away the rest of my life is better than this! The guards left the boat and removed the board that allowed people to go off and on the ship then we set sailed. I didn't noticed a guy in the back, he was the most normal, but still weird. He was tall, opened shirt, blonde hair, sunglasses, a stitch on the side of his face , long black shinny jeans and had the symbol on his chest but he had his tongue sticking out which made him weird also.
"Why do I have to surrounded by a bunch of weirdos?" I said to myself.
""Now, now Susan. Let's not be rude! These people will be your new friends, now introduce yourself." Doflamingo said and patted me on the butt. I was ready to slap him across the face and my face was bright as a tomato, but that would bring trouble for me.
"Fine.... My name is Susan Asano, I'm 34 years old." I said and bit my lip to tell a lie. "A-and I'm looking forward of getting to know you all." Actually I didn't want to know any of them, or get to know them. Then the door that goes to who knows where revealing a man in a baby outfit with a.......pacifier? The guy with snot can't beat this guy! He is a total baby! Literally!
"Hey babe~." He said. Wait, he talking to me!? Oh have mercy on my soul! Somebody save me! "You looking for a man?" He asked.
"Ew! No thanks! Not interested with a man that dresses like a baby." I said and I saw him twitch a little bit. Then the snot guy came in.
"Then what about me?" He said getting really close to me. I had to back away a couple steps.
"No. Not even if you or him was the man male on earth." I said coldly and the guy kept getting closer.
Get away from me, or so help me!" I said. "Is there time to turn me back?" I asked and he laughed.
"Fufufufu! I don't think so." He said with a smirk.
"Well what do you know. She has bigger boobs then me." The maid with the stripy outfit said with an angry face. I blushed and covered my boobs, even though my boobs are covered, it was embarrassing!!
"This is Baby 5. I'm sure you two are going to get along great!" Said "master". "This is Senor Pink." He pointed at the big baby. "This is Trevor Army." He pointed at the snot King. "This is Buffalo." He pointed at the beaver. "And this is Bellamay. He pointed at the man in the back.
"Ok I'll make this simple as possible, I call you big baby, you snot King and you beaver." I said to the three weirdest ones there.
"What that hell that's suppose to mean!?" They shouted.
"It perfectly describe exactly what you guys look like. Plus you guys are the weirdest." I added. He were about to attack me but "master" stopped them.
"You know Susan, I like your style!" He said with a bigger smirk. I constantly see him with a big evil smirk on his face, it really creeped me out. So I guess they're the DonQuixote family, I guess my new family. And I don't plan on staying long.
*small time skip*
Everyone was inside except me, now is the time to escape! I looked around for a smaller boat, I manage to find one. I snuck food, water and etc. for survival. Just before I got on I couldn't move. No matter how hard I tried to move, I couldn't move a finger!
"Fufufufu! I'm not going back for a new slave. It wouldn't be fun to go back the same day for another, now would it?" Said Doflamingo. Crap! He caught me!i heard about his devil fruit abilities, and man are they good and so close from escaping too! Then my body started to move on its own by his devil fruit! I was turning around and saw that Doflamingo was walking towards me. I was waiting for the worst. Then I felt his hand going through my hair. I was strange, then I felt him tug my hair hard. I saw vains popping out of his head. "
"Now! Don't you ever try to run away again! UNDERSTAND?" He said. He was mad, no.... Really angry! With my head still not moving because of the Devils fruit, I had to give in. I hurts like hell!
"Y-yes master!" I responded. He let go of my hair and let me go of the devils furit.